2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
On average, how many pages does this thread move per day? I remember around noon today, this thread was at like 500 pages. :rofl:

Last edited:

2 dudes who are arguably #1 at their respective positions...aren't that much better than a few players who have never...and will never be the best at their positions?
It's a team game man and a game where defense is key, Harden is #1 at the ****tiest position in the NBA (while being pretty much the worst defender in the league) and Dwight had a solid year, but yeah you'd have to make a hell of a case for him to be the #1 center in the league.

The system Dallas has is so much better suited for Dirk and Carlisle gets the most out of his guys. Houston would not be a better situation for Dirk.

http://instagram.com/dwyanewade

Why is it private now
nerd.gif
because he doesnt want you to know he takes pix like this
Lord Jesus have mercy, TELL ME THAT AINT KING JAMES ON THIS mans TANKY TOPPY

Last edited:
Lance should be getting 20 mill by how they giving out contracts. He better than all them dudes. HE seriously was the 3rd best SG this year(Harden,Wade, LS, Ellis)

I don't know when people are serious or when they're trying to be funny in here.

Dirk's #2 option in 2011 was Jason ******* Terry... after that, Marion

are YOU being serious?

Monta > Terry

Parsons > Marion

Harris > Barrea

the only thing the 2011 team had better than what's projected now is the big, rebounding guard that Kidd was

2 dudes who are arguably #1 at their respective positions...aren't that much better than a few players who have never...and will never be the best at their positions?

are YOU being serious?

Monta > Terry

Parsons > Marion

Harris > Barrea

the only thing the 2011 team had better than what's projected now is the big, rebounding guard that Kidd was
Born Ready.

are YOU being serious?

Monta > Terry

Parsons > Marion

Harris > Barrea

Yall treatin this like the game is played on paper. No need for that I've seen both of you guys post and I know you're both better than that. But I agree with you man.

Seems like all the lockout did was bring down the amount superstars make but increase the amount slightly better than average players make.

No its just some urban fellow
Oh

It isn't. Calm down
laugh.gif
OK cool

because he doesnt want you to know he takes pix like this

Come on man. That's obviously biggie.
OH

Status