2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA
Jazz will match Gordon Hayward's $63M sheet, but wouldn't be a surprise to see them take full 3 days to notify Hornets, sources tell Yahoo.

Utah Jazz have 11M locked up in Favors and 15M now in Gordon smh shooting themselves in the foot smh
They invested four years (three and a half in Favors' case) in developing the two. They can't just let them walk away for nothing given that they are in Utah and will rarely ever attract players as good as these two are/going to be.

Personally, I think people need to get over the Dan Gilbert letter. Yeah, the letter was stupid, petty and tactless, but it was also understandable why Gilbert was pissed at LeBron. It was LeBron he insulted in the letter, so if LeBron wants to forgive him and take his money again, nobody else has a right to say he shouldn't.
Dan Gilbert was free to react in any way he wanted, but do do so with a letter and put it up on a public website was a b move.

People are over it, but it was directed at LBJ....the only question is if HE is over it.

if so, all the power to him, but there will be those who question the move to go back after being the subject of something like that letter and once again be employed by someone like Dan Gilbert. 

i would lose respect for him if he did

, LBJ was so open against the Sterling comments that were an indirect shot to him as a black man....did he ever shed light on his thoughts on the shots DAn Gilbert directed to him directly? 

money has nothing to do with it, lebron can get paid anywhere.  

Last edited:
JA Adande wrote the dumbest espn article today

I thought the article was pretty good. Gilbert did everything but call his momma a b***, Insulted him in public, left the letter up for 4 years (yeah right they couldn't take it down) and has never publicly apologized. You can't see why Adande would wonder how he could go play for this guy? Hell, I wonder that to. The guy who *****ed to Stern about the Lakers getting CP, and it not being "fair", the guy who low key *****ed about Lebron and his "team" wanting this/that/and the other, and being immature and selfish has all of a sudden "seen the light"...hell naw. Cleveland could have Magic, BIrd, and Shaq and I wouldn't play there after Giblert's comic sans letter.

As I've said before, I'll lose a lot of respect for LBJ if he goes back.

@WojYahooNBA
Jazz will match Gordon Hayward's $63M sheet, but wouldn't be a surprise to see them take full 3 days to notify Hornets, sources tell Yahoo.

Utah Jazz have 11M locked up in Favors and 15M now in Gordon smh shooting themselves in the foot smh

One day they won't be able to keep one of their young guards....

@WojYahooNBA

They invested four years (three and a half in Favors' case) in developing the two. They can't just let them walk away for nothing given that they are in Utah and will rarely ever attract players as good as these two are/going to be.

very very true

I don't think Bron has made up his mind yet. Its too quiet...if yesterday was a goodbye and thank you meeting I'm sure Riley would be out there looking at other options.

Plus why not just let everyone know your choice if you've made up your mind. Makes no sense to me...

sauces indicate that Lebron wanted to talk it over with his fam after the meeting with Riles

I'm done trying follow this saga in here :lol:, way too many sources coming from all over the place.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lebron waits to leave the country for the WC to announce his decision at this point.

@WojYahooNBA

One day they won't be able to keep one of their young guards....

exum & burke could be nasty but the first fa go round burke is gone... especially if he lives up to this mini cp3 play he had

Portland solidifying their white fan base with the Kaman / Blake deals 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cowherd was better 6 years ago when people didn't really know who he was...

now he seems to be doing a bunch of extra **** and being all Hollywood

LeBatard is my favorite radio guy hands down... Dan is hilarious and smart as hell.. I also like the way he asks questions in his interviews.. he walks the guest right down the path to answer **** without them beating around the bush and giving some canned answer

I like listening to Freddie Coleman late at night while driving home .... his presentation is very well suited for when you're toning down the day.. its hard to explain but his show is perfect for late at night

Cowherd was better 6 years ago when people didn't really know who he was...

now he seems to be doing a bunch of extra **** and being all Hollywood

LeBatard is my favorite radio guy hands down... Dan is hilarious and smart as hell.. I also like the way he asks questions in his interviews.. he walks the guest right down the path to answer **** without them beating around the bush and giving some canned answer

I like listening to Freddie Coleman late at night while driving home .... his presentation is very well suited for when you're toning down the day.. its hard to explain but his show is perfect for late at night
Agreed about Freddie Coleman.

I'm in LA, so I also enjoy Max and Marcellus cuz they're hilarious. 

JA Adande wrote the dumbest espn article today

I thought the article was pretty good. Gilbert did everything but call his momma a b***, Insulted him in public, left the letter up for 4 years (yeah right they couldn't take it down) and has never publicly apologized. You can't see why Adande would wonder how he could go play for this guy? Hell, I wonder that to. The guy who *****ed to Stern about the Lakers getting CP, and it not being "fair", the guy who low key *****ed about Lebron and his "team" wanting this/that/and the other, and being immature and selfish has all of a sudden "seen the light"...hell naw. Cleveland could have Magic, BIrd, and Shaq and I wouldn't play there after Giblert's comic sans letter.

As I've said before, I'll lose a lot of respect for LBJ if he goes back.

It may be cool to be Prideful. But it's not a good look. It's not healthy, and it will ruin your life. People/MEN should not be ashamed to forgive someone.

Pride always comes before the fall, don't believe me ask Dan Gilbert.

Can't stand a person to proud to swallow his pride, it's worse than a bigot Sterling kind of man. Straight gross. Read this, and remember it, for all the crap I so spew in here sometimes, I'm 100% right here. Remember

Last edited:
Yea man dude is dope. He cares less what you or I or hell, what his bosses think

Oh please. You guys really buy into that "edgy sports radio personality" schtick? So played out.

Like not being Mike Greenberg makes Colin Cowherd some sort of rebel against society.

Eh I think he's funny and enjoy his perspective on things even though I disagree with a decent amount of it. Doesn't really pull anything out his *** and seems genuine to me even though he can be an a-hole at times. Has nothing to do with his "schtick"

Bron's little *** kids have information millions of grown men would kill to know....

thinking about random **** like that trips me out about the world....

It may be cool to be Prideful. But it's not a good look. It's not healthy, and it will ruin your life. People/MEN should not be ashamed to forgive someone.

Can't stand a person to proud to swallow his pride, it's worse than a bigot Sterling kind of man. Straight gross. Read this, and remember it, for all the crap I so spew in here someone's; I'm 100% right here. Remember

View media item 1043750

one of the single dumbest things I've ever read on here no shock on the source tho

a stubborn person is a as bad as someone who dislikes other races and discriminates against them :rolleyes

Bron's little *** kids have information millions of grown men would kill to know....

crazy when you think about it like that

***** prolly old news to them

Think about it, LeBron's kids told some random little kid in Miami that they are moving back to Cleveland, but he can't tell anyone and he has to pinky swear 
roll.gif

Last edited:
[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]

Think about it, LeBron's kids told some random little kid in Miami that they are moving back to Cleveland, but he can't tell and he has to pinky swear :rofl:

"Hey, what are they doing with all your dads toys?"

"We're moving back to Cleveland."

"Oh, ok. BYE!"

:lol: The kids give no dambs

bryce "its a lot cooler in ohio im glad were going back"
bryce's friend "yall leaving!!"

Can't stand a person to proud to swallow his pride, it's worse than a bigot Sterling kind of man. Straight gross. Read this, and remember it, for all the crap I so spew in here someone's; I'm 100% right here. Remember

View media item 1043750

one of the single dumbest things I've ever read on here no shock on the source tho

a stubborn person is a as bad as someone who dislikes other races and discriminates against them :rolleyes

Your mind is too small to grasp any value out of my comment. I can tell because you immediately "Gif'd"
Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom