2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual Return workout vids
mean.gif

At this point, I'm honestly more excited to see Rose return just to see the end of the Rose jokes... I love him as a player, he seems like a genuinely good person, and I'd like the Bulls to be legit contenders because it'll make for more exciting basketball... but I REALLY just want to see the jokes end.

At this point, I'm honestly more excited to see Rose return just to see the end of the Rose jokes... I love him as a player, he seems like a genuinely good person, and I'd like the Bulls to be legit contenders because it'll make for more exciting basketball... but I REALLY just want to see the jokes end.
I'm good either way

Can't take Chicago seriously until I see who is on the inactive list in May. They have major injury concerns. Major. Rose has missed the last THREE playoffs and was playing limited minutes when he came back and he went down anyway.

Last edited:

i don't mind the jokes, i mind the lack of creativity. all the jokes now just suck :smh:

Can't take Chicago seriously until I see who is on the inactive list in May. They have major injury concerns. Major. Rose has missed the last THREE playoffs and was playing limited minutes when he came back and he went down anyway.

Says the guy posting

Damn @FinallyFamous done turned into a Miami Heat type fan...
You obtain one player and get headstrong :lol:

Wheelchair jokes :lol: :smh: stay classy man

Straight up switched body's with imlive365 even tho dudes cool ppl...

You obtained one player who **** on his own city bro chill out...:lol:

Hats off to @Animal Thug for handling **** like a real ***** grown man **** n not like a geeked 16 year old

All I said was my guys don't want to play WITH the best player in the world they want to play AGAINST him..

Saying the word Drose is like throwing water on gremlins to you trolls

Last edited:
You obtain one player and get headstrong
laugh.gif

Wheelchair jokes
laugh.gif
mean.gif
stay classy man

You obtained one player who **** on his own city bro chill out...
laugh.gif

Hats off to @Animal Thug for handling **** like a real ***** grown man **** n not like a geeked 16 year old

All I said bro was my guys don't want to play WITH the best player in the world they want to play AGAINST him..n trolls start waking up..
mean.gif
that is a beast a** trophy case. SHEESH!

Things are getting nutty. Not sure who's idea this is but yikes.

Carlos Boozer was introduced by the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.

The Lakers were not optimistic about landing Boozer during the waiver claim process but did so with a $3.25 million bid. Boozer heard the news from his agent.

"I was ecstatic and I was jumping up and down," Boozer said. "I went back out there and got two more hours in."

Boozer is penciled in as the Lakers' starting small forward, although he has played power forward throughout his 12-year NBA career.

Boozer said he believes he could play up to seven more seasons.

Via Mike Bresnahan/Los Angeles Times

You obtain one player and get headstrong :lol:

Wheelchair jokes :lol: :smh: stay classy man

You obtained one player who **** on his own city bro chill out...:lol:

All I said was my guys don't want to play WITH the best player in the world they want to play AGAINST him..

Saying the word Drose is like throwing water on gremlins to you trolls
View media item 1098735

This is my first time hearing him speak for an extended period. He talks just like he spells :lol:
U know that boy illiterate. Reggie used to do his homework and tell him to rewrite it on another sheet.

This is my first time hearing him speak for an extended period. He talks just like he spells :lol:
U know that boy illiterate. Reggie used to do his homework and tell him to rewrite it on another sheet.

Lebron used to talk a lil funny his rookie season, but he grow into the spotlight and became way more articulate

D Rose looks like he gonna remain a street kid for life at least speaking

Lebron used to talk a lil funny his rookie season, but he grow into the spotlight and became way more articulate

D Rose looks like he gonna remain a street kid for life at least speaking

Kg's speech his first 2 yrs was worse than d rose ever was & kobe had that strong philly accent his first couple seasons, d rose needs to leave chicago so he can expand his vocab & lose the accent a lil bit

Rose is just shy.

Someone post that Wale and DROSE clip lmao...

Nvm here it is ... m.youtube.com/watch?v=kR73jbFJszw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom