2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people that think the Bulls will be in the finals next year, you do know  that Pau Gasol is 34 right?  
laugh.gif

To the people that think the Bulls will be in the finals next year, you do know  that Pau Gasol is 34 right?  :lol:
I'm hinging more on the development of Snell and Butler as defensively-responsible wing players, coupled with Dougie and Mirotic providing consistent mid-range to deep scoring.

To the people that think the Bulls will be in the finals next year, you do know  that Pau Gasol is 34 right?  
laugh.gif
I'm hinging more on the development of Snell and Butler as defensively-responsible wing players, coupled with Dougie and Mirotic providing consistent mid-range to deep scoring.
I would like to see those players develop as well, but Thibbs usually doesn't give his young players, rookies in particular, many minutes

I forgot where I saw this picture, but clearly Kyrie Irving is no innocent  boy 
View media item 1121378
No professional athlete or celebrity is. The bright lights get everybody. Well, maybe not Matt Bonner and his Subway coupons.

I would like to see those players develop as well, but Thibbs usually doesn't give his young players, rookies in particular, many minutes
I know he runs the vets into the ground, hopefully he's smart enough to adapt his allocation of minutes for a deep playoff run.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Wiz run the East.

I know he runs the vets into the ground, hopefully he's smart enough to adapt his allocation of minutes for a deep playoff run.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Wiz run the East.
This!! The Wiz were such a great story, this would be awesome. 

And lol @ Matt Bonner 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day i like kyrie as a player he has a good skill set, just dont like how he is hella ball dominant and not a pass first, but i understand everyone is different

I love how chris paul became less ball dominant these past two years, a lot if point guards who can shoot should learn from that

To the people that think the Bulls will be in the finals next year, you do know  that Pau Gasol is 34 right?  :lol:

You can't tell these dudes how good Snell is, and how he's ready.
In their mind he's nothing, it's not popular yet, and jokes will be cracked when you mention him being beneficial to the Bulls. Same with McDermott.

And lol @ Matt Bonner :lol:
Wall and Beal forming one of the most exciting back-courts for the foreseeable future.

In their mind he's nothing, it's not popular yet, and jokes will be cracked when you mention him being beneficial to the Bulls. Same with McDermott.
I'm not afraid to be laughed at. King of the unconventional. Calculated risk in every aspect of life.

And lol @ Matt Bonner :lol:
Wall and Beal forming one of the most exciting back-courts for the foreseeable future.

I'm not afraid to be laughed at. King of the unconventional. Calculated risk in every aspect of life.

Indeed.
Indeed.

I just have a bad feeling the wiz regress next year, i believe in the team just sometimes feels this season was too good to be true

Almost broke my phone whenever wall caught oops, man ima miss Ariza and if im not mistaken Webster has a herniated disk or some serious injury

Thats leadership right there we are gonna miss at the beginning of the season

I just have a bad feeling the wiz regress next year, i believe in the team just sometimes feels this season was too good to be true

Almost broke my phone whenever wall caught oops, man ima miss Ariza and if im not mistaken Webster has a herniated disk or some serious injury

Thats leadership right there we are gonna miss at the beginning of the season
50 wins is possible for the Wiz. Ariza will not duplicate the season he had in Houston. For me, only Cleveland and Chicago look clear-cut better than Washington in the East.

I put the Raptors slightly above us, they have a real good team, sadly they didnt have any national tv games till the playoffs

They are an exciting team

Kyle lowry is a beast

I put the Raptors slightly above us, they have a real good team, sadly they didnt have any national tv games till the playoffs

They are an exciting team

Kyle lowry is a beast
Lowry and DeRozan aren't better than Wall and Beal though. Otto is on the way. I do like Jonas, but he's not close to better than Gortat right now. Although your FO overpaid.

Indeed.
Indeed.
I don't know why you catch heat. Cool in my book, until proven otherwise.

Gathering information and then making an educated decision is never as accepted as just going with the flow, so heat will be caught indefinitely.
Time fixes all that.

The East is real this year though.
There is finally more than one clear favorite who can legit make a threat for the trophy.

This season is going to be must see TV

Last edited:
Gathering information and then making an educated decision is never as accepted as just going with the flow, so heat will be caught indefinitely.
Time fixes all that.

There is finally more than one clear favorite who can legit make a threat for the trophy.

Charlotte is my major dark horse in the East. I'm very curious if they can manage to crack a top-4 or top-5 seed.

Also watching Toronto for Jonas' development, and to see if Ujiri was actually right about Bruno Caboclo. Like he trolled me with that pick when Ennis went #18.

So then he's never ever coming to the NBA

Best damn tradition/park worst damn office/team

:smh:

Last edited:
Naw just read hes playing this season, just expect him to be really, really bad

They got a less physically gifted Giannis, really long guy who right now doesnt have the skill, strength, or IQ to be playing

Reminds me a little more of Jan Vesley

Time fixes all that.

Charlotte is my major dark horse in the East. I'm very curious if they can manage to crack a top-4 or top-5 seed.

Also watching Toronto for Jonas' development, and to see if Ujiri was actually right about Bruno Caboclo. Like he trolled me with that pick when Ennis went #18.

Charlotte did add Stephenson, but Wiz are in the Southeast division and they added Paul Pierce to a playoff team that made it out of round 1 this past year. The 4-5 seed will only happen if they win that division, possible but not likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom