2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

I'm sorry but Trey Burke needs to go. There's no way Utah would rather have that ****** playing PG over Exum

That ****** is a lot better than you think. They can always have Exum as the primary ball handler and Burke playing off ball since he's the much better shooter.

That ****** is a lot better than you think. They can always have Exum as the primary ball handler and Burke playing off ball since he's the much better shooter.
Burke can't really do anything off the ball. His game is pounding the ball and scoring off the dribble

Burke has been looking off Exum almost every possession :lol: :smh:

word. i dont see this working.. burke gotta big ego since his hype at UM. exum gonna come in and be the fan favorite instantly.

i like burkes game tho. he can ball but next to exum he'll look like the weak link

Last edited:
Burke can't really do anything off the ball. His game is pounding the ball and scoring off the dribble

Shooters play off the ball. Trey is a very good shooter and not bad in the PnR. Who he guards is the bigger question.

Utah's not good enough to be worrying about that. plus the Bledsoe-Dragic combo gives you hope that it could work.

Back
Top Bottom