2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

That ****** is a lot better than you think. They can always have Exum as the primary ball handler and Burke playing off ball since he's the much better shooter.
Burke can't really do anything off the ball. His game is pounding the ball and scoring off the dribble

Shooters play off the ball. Trey is a very good shooter and not bad in the PnR. Who he guards is the bigger question.
Theoretically it could work, but from watching Burke since his college days I feel like his ego won't allow him to step aside for Exum. Dude wants the ball all the time

Basically every time Exum is running the offense, good things happen for the Jazz. Whereas Burke just pounds the ball

That southern hemisphere talent 
pimp.gif

We're comin fellas 

Utah's not good enough to be worrying about that. plus the Bledsoe-Dragic combo gives you hope that it could work.
It's not about them winning games, it's about Exum's development.

Exum should be playing as many minutes as possible at PG, it's so obvious.

Bledsoe and Dragic are old enough to where you pretty much know they're both combo guards. Exum, if they develop him into a pure point guard, will be a serious force in the league. Playing him off the ball is such a waste.

Last edited:
I'm going on record right now. Alphabet gon be alone the top of the 2013 class when its all said and done.

Y'all might wanna re-evalute those Batum comparisons.

Exum is going to be a star. Dude is 6'6, quick as hell, great handles, and he actually has legit PG skills

Magic lost for taking Gordon at #4

Exum is going to be a star. Dude is 6'6, quick as hell, great handles, and he actually has legit PG skills

idk and, payton looked scary good towards the end of the orlando league

I like how Magic drafted IMO
I think Payton, Oladipo, Gordon can work
Don't they still have Harris too?

Lmao burke facial expression. hes pissed he doesnt get the ball, everyone passes to exum.

Exum :pimp: :pimp:

Good thing for the Magic they got Elfrid had a other team selected him to keep that AG pick at # 4 would look so crazy :lol:

Last edited:
Star after 25 mins of summer league ?

You guys need to chill. :lol:
We need to chill because we're predicting Exum to be a star? What a dumb comment. :lol:

You realize he went 5th overall in the draft right, I'm not exactly going out on a limb..

Summer league doesn't tell you can play but it can tell you who can't.

Basically as long as a top prospect isn't completely ******** the bed you can't really make any pronouncements about here future.

Back
Top Bottom