2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

derrick williams is really really awful

gary harris def will be that guy people will look back and say, they drafted all these guys over him?!

Last edited:
derrick williams is really really awful

gary harris def will be that guy people will look back and say, they drafted all these guys over him?!
derrick williams 
mean.gif

gary harris definitely performing man. i wonder how chicago feels about their trade at this point.

Dougie :pimp: geesh

Q Miller really is ready to be a rotational player man. but that nuggets team is so deep. Affalo, gallo, chandler, harris, randolph, mike miller..wheres the PT?

Last edited:
Nick Johnson been cooking man.

Denver got assets on deck 
laugh.gif
. They gotta move somebody though, they can't keep playing a 12 man rotation.

Like what I'm seeing with Lavine. Hits the open man, good defense, and runs the break when he gets the chance.

Inexplicable Harris fell to #19.

Yes, I know this is just a meaningless summer league game.

He's mad about it too. He's balling out again today against Chi. That Chip on his shoulder is bigger than Napiers

Exum wasn't even that great last night...they way some of y'all talk sound like he had Gary Harris or KCP numbers :lol:

You clearly didn't watch the game and just checked his stats.
If you did watch then I don't know how you can make this comment.
Even watching a SL game, seeing a guy put up excellent numbers can mean very little.
It's how he gets those numbers. And Exum drops those dimes whenever someone is open 110% of the time.
From a 3pt stance (pass shoot or dribble) 75% of the league is beat on his first step.

Like what I'm seeing with Lavine. Hits the open man, good defense, and runs the break when he gets the chance.

nice hearing that. still think he becomes the best player from this draft when its all said and done..beside embiid.

Exum didn't exactly put up much stats last night but I will say he has an elite first step. Immediately one of the best in the league in that category.

He's mad about it too. He's balling out again today against Chi. That Chip on his shoulder is bigger than Napiers
Even watching a SL game, seeing a guy put up excellent numbers can mean very little.
It's how he gets those numbers. And Exum drops those dimes whenever someone is open 110% of the time.
From a 3pt stance (pass shoot or dribble) 75% of the league is beat on his first step.
I think this is at least the second time you said it and I hate to be anal but it's called the triple threat position.

Last edited:
I think this is at least the second time you said it and I hate to be anal but it's called the triple threat position.

Man thank you!!!!! I could not for the life of me think of that term. That's why I typed it out, so suses wouldn't think I literally meant the 3pt line or something. Damn; I swear man, thanks.
Repped!

Jabari looks like he's gonna die out there.

Seth Curry needs to be on a NBA roster.

Can anyone tell me why the hell Seth Curry isn't on an NBA roster already? Like do teammates just not like the dude or what? He's better than plenty of other NBA wingmen.

PJ Hairston has zero care in the world for how many shots he takes.

Dieng is an enormous human being.

Lavine looks way better than I thought he would as a point guard.

Budinger is on the bench for the Wolves with the same Great Clips haircut he's had for 10 years and some plaid Aeropostale shorts from 2005.

From what I've seen from Curry - slowish or average speed release, not a good athlete, not good at getting to the rim, not a plus defender. He's a good shooter so he'll catch on somewhere but it's not a travesty he's not in the league. Dude wasn't even great in college.

From what I've seen from Curry - slowish or average speed release, not a good athlete, not good at getting to the rim, not a plus defender. He's a good shooter so he'll catch on somewhere but it's not a travesty he's not in the league. Dude wasn't even great in college.

I'm saying, I don't understand the Curry obsession, maybe just Steph love transferring but dude is not exceptional at anything, good not great shooter, bad athlete/defender/finisher/size for position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom