2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Jimmrr Fresette is a way better athlete than Seth has actual expirience playing point gaurd, amd is just as good a shooter amd he's struggling to get time in the league.

Its hard to make the nba.

From what I've seen from Curry - slowish or average speed release, not a good athlete, not good at getting to the rim, not a plus defender. He's a good shooter so he'll catch on somewhere but it's not a travesty he's not in the league. Dude wasn't even great in college
Pretty much this. Slightly below average and nearly everything apart from shooting, and to be a rotation player in the League with those assets you better be as good of a shooter as Korver/Novak etc

Otto Porter has looked great in the games Ive seen

His game is so awkward....

He was so excited when they were interviewing him the other night and told him they didn't sign back Ariza....then a few hours later they ended up signing Pierce :lol:

Harris took the draft very personally. :pimp:

Bottom line is he coulda came out last year and went top 10 though. :lol:

Last edited:
some interesting lines for ROY

Jabari the favorite at +280

but more interesting is

Nerlens Noel at +1000

and

Gary Harris at +4000

Money on Noel :pimp:

exactly.

$2.50 pays $25.

I mean why not. No way he's not 12-15 ppg/rpg next year. He'll have plenty of playing time to do so.

:pimp:

BTW:

Exum +1000
Payton +2500
Gordon +2000
Wiggins +600
Randle +700

I'm excited to see that Vegas likes Randle a lot :pimp: :pimp:

Payton is getting 30+ mins a night tho. starting from day 1...

those odds look mighty tasty

McDermott, Pau and Mirotic :pimp:

They needed offense and they damn sure got them some.

Last edited:
Odds for Nerlens are good but lets be honest, you don't get ROY for playing defense, you get it by scouring points. Jabari should be the heavy favorite.

Back
Top Bottom