2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Too many jump shots for Wiggins, I really didn't want him to go to the Cavs, they should be trying to develop his ball handling in traffic, running a lot of pick and rolls with him.

I'm worried I don't trust the Cavs organization and my Team Canada medal hopes hinge on the Cavs development abilities. :smh:

Too many jump shots for Wiggins, I really didn't want him to go to the Cavs, they should be trying to develop his ball handling in traffic, running a lot of pick and rolls with him.

I'm worried I don't trust the Cavs organization and my Team Canada medal hopes hinge on the Cavs development abilities.
mean.gif
Eh, it's better they don't expose Wiggins' handle. For now he can just focus on his strengths, catch and shoot/2-dribble step back/transition, and gain his confidence/niche. He can develop his handle throughout the season and next summer.

Last edited:
Cavs GM saying they want Wiggins to be a 3 to start and eventually move to the 2.

just imagine if he develops into the player we all hope..just smh at the possibility of that big 4 if you include love.

So this means he'll be a 6th man to start the year right?

Last edited:
I still think Noel should have been the Cavs pick. He would be perfect for them right now. I'm a big AB fan though, so i'll be rooting for him.

Last edited:
Cherry and Cooley might mess around and make the squad. That is if Cleveland doesn't acquire all of James' old teammates

Back
Top Bottom