2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

bari situation has him playing the 4. If he played for Chicago, lakers, Raptors, suns, or any other team he would be slotted at the 3. But being that him and the Greek freak are the future of course Bari will slide to the 4.

Man...if they both reach their full potential, they will be one of the most unique and entertaining duo in the league. 8)

TJ Warren is displaying the whole repertoire today. Spin moves, floaters, fadeaways, beating guys down the floor in transition...

If there's a way to score inside the arc, Warren will do it at least twice every couple games.

Watching him at NC State, dude is just always making the right move/right position/right timing.

Just a natural scorer.

I'd love for Jordan Clarkson to do well. First Filipino American in the NBA gotta represent :pimp:
The signs were there first-half of last season for Mizzou. But people wanna clown me for saying he was a top-20 prospect.

he def was at one point. he dropped off the 2nd half but he was going through personal ****.

Zach Lavine gonna be so real in 3 years man. Why philly didn't draft him to match him with MCW in that backcourt is beyond me smh

Last edited:
I'd love for Jordan Clarkson to do well. First Filipino American in the NBA gotta represent :pimp:
The signs were there first-half of last season for Mizzou. But people wanna clown me for saying he was a top-20 prospect.

he def was at one point. he dropped off the 2nd half but he was going through personal ****.

Zach Lavine gonna be so real in 3 years man. Why philly didn't draft him to match him with MCW in that backcourt is beyond me smh

Because we got Dario Saric 8)

:smh:

Tj is a flat out bucket getter. Straight from the crib. :pimp:

LaVine is looking real legit out there on the combo guard spot.

Ennis is in a bottle out there. Kid will never see a starting spot in the league. Too slow out there

Ennis is in a bottle out there. Kid will never see a starting spot in the league. Too slow out there

seriously. at cuse he got by on his steadyness i guess..but damn he looks so slow and unathletic out there. like i said seth curry has been 100x better.

Plus hes got his shot blocked/tipped more than anyone ive seen so far

he may never sniff pt with them anyways behind dragic, thomas and bledsoe (if he comes back)

Last edited:
Rook was all in on Ennis just as recent as draft day. 
laugh.gif
 Didn't you call him the best PG in the draft? 

Ennis troubles were obvious, IMO. Backup at best. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see some 2nd round PGs pan out to be better than him. 

Last edited:
Rook was all in on Ennis just as recent as draft day. :lol:  Didn't you call him the best PG in the draft? 

Ennis troubles were obvious, IMO. Backup at best. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see some 2nd round PGs pan out to be better than him. 

fjdjdjdjd I did!

Cmon yall know im cuse fan, had to support that guy. but this is my first time seeing him vs nba talent.

I didnt think he'd look THIS useless though. some of yall called it tho, props

my god lavine fjfjdjdjdjdjdjd ****

so effortlessly tho. like he barely tried and still his head was at the rim

Last edited:
Man...if they both reach their full potential, they will be one of the most unique and entertaining duo in the league. 8)

Never thought I would say I'm looking forward to seeing some Buck games. But those two are gonna be fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom