2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

JP: It should translate to the NBA. I play in the 4 position, a lot of the 1's and the 2's are already setting up on defense. Most of my possessions are going to be staying back on defense and getting rebounds, and then look to make the outlet pass.
ZOMG! Jabari agrees that he's a 4! 

I'll be here accepting apologies.

when the hell did will barton become somewhat decent

cj out here looking like his lehigh days

Last edited:
They're interchangeable. Parker could play the 3 just fine on any other team

heh, okay, him and all the other 240 pound sf's.

People acted like I was hating for saying he's a 4, his team said it and now the man himself said it, but I see no one wants to admit they were wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
heh, okay, him and all the other 240 pound sf's.

People acted like I was hating for saying he's a 4, his team said it and now the man himself said it, but I see no one wants to admit they were wrong.
laugh.gif
Eh, Anthony and PP are floating around the same weight. All three of them will play the 3 and the 4. It doesn't matter but you were acting like he had no chance to play the 3

lol the quote doesn't say he explicitly or even implicitly states that he believes he's more suited for the 4 opposed to the 3. idk why OKB is so anal about his position. The majority of people believe he has the skill set of a small forward but the versatility and size to play some 4. I don't think he's in no shape or form at his best as a power forward and him guarding the 4 is probably a bigger liability than him guarding a 3. The power forward position is probably the most stacked position after the point guard position in the NBA.

How many shooting guards or combo guards admit that they are probably best at the point guard position? :lol: just because you think you're best at one position over another doesn't make it necessary true

Last edited:
Motiejunas. :smokin

I hate that the Rockets didn't get Bosh, forcing them to have to get rid of him (and Jones). Big fan.

Last edited:
Rice playing well and Porter just had a nice move, didn't covert the layup though

OKB got lucky Kidd is their coach and his gonna put him at the 4 just like he did with Pierce

That "i'm a 4" comment is similar to when AB and Josh Smith thought they were a 3

OKB got lucky Kidd is their coach and his gonna put him at the 4 just like he did with Pierce

That "i'm a 4" comment is similar to when AB and Josh Smith thought they were a 3

Josh Smith and Anthoy Bennett huh you mean the 240 pound + guys who can't guard the perimeter and therefore can't play 3.

The organization evaluated him as a 4 before kidd got there.

im wrong, kidd is wrong, jabari is wrong, the bucks organization is wrong.

huh.

No AB and Josh Smith are CLEARLY 4s. But they themselves said they are 3s. Which obviously everyone thought was ******ed/ Which is what Jabari is saying and he's sounding stupid himself.

We havent seen 1 regular season game. I'm wiling to bet anything Jabari will play more games at the 3 than the 4.

If you think who you guard determines what position you play then yes you are 100% wrong. Maybe its that way in Canada though.

Last edited:
Motiejunas. :smokin

I hate that the Rockets didn't get Bosh, forcing them to have to get rid of him (and Jones). Big fan.

why :lol:

he has a nice skillset, but for whatever reason just can't put it together. he looks so lost on the court during the regular season

laugh.gif
 Dudes really refusing to accept that Bari is a 4. These rationalizations are comedy.

I'm really looking forward to people counting the amount of possessions Jabari plays at the 3 or 4 all season long... it's going to be hilarious.

laugh.gif
 Dudes really refusing to accept that Bari is a 4. These rationalizations are comedy.
It's more comedy that folks won't accept that he can and will play both, he has the skill set and size to do so. So closed minded you are boxing him in to one position
roll.gif

Last edited:
Always liked TJ. Even though he's a bit slow he has a good NBA body/size and can score in a bunch of ways.

Gonna be a good rotation player for the Suns.

they shooting more air balls than a neighborhood pickup game in the SL 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom