2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Noel is gonna have a lot of problems in the NBA, he got bullied by a GUARD for a rebound earlier.

I can't see dude being able to play more than ~20-25 mpg, and it would have to be at PF not C unless the Sixers want him to go back on the IR

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Nerlens will be fine, the amount of teams that have BOTH center and a power ford that can post up is tiny.

he was the youngest player in the draft, he should have been the number 1 pick, he will slowly add the necessary strength.

Last edited:
Noel is gonna have a lot of problems in the NBA, he got bullied by a GUARD for a rebound earlier.

I can't see dude being able to play more than ~20-25 mpg, and it would have to be at PF not C unless the Sixers want him to go back on the IR

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Nerlens will be fine, the amount of teams that have BOTH center and a power ford that can post up is tiny.

he was the youngest player in the draft, he should have been the number 1 pick, he will slowly add the necessary strength.
It has nothing to do with posting up, he won't be able to defend/rebound and bang (no Bosh) inside with NBA big men on a consistent basis.

Also, most of the PFs who can't postup are at least able to space the floor with shooting --which Noel can't do at all.

He's really agile for a big man though, if he puts on a ton of weight he can be a very good player down the line

It has nothing to do with posting up, he won't be able to defend/rebound and bang (no Bosh) inside with NBA big men on a consistent basis.

Also, most of the PFs who can't postup are at least able to space the floor with shooting --which Noel can't do at all.

He's really agile for a big man though, if he puts on a ton of weight he can be a very good player down the line
Your initial post was pretty harsh. I don't think Noel will have problems in the league once he puts weight on. His post moves are actually not as raw as I thought, looks like he's been working on them and using his catlike quickness.

he was an excellent rebounder in college, rebounding stats translates most directly to the nba. He's the same weight as rookie Tyson chandler who was a solid rebounder defender, immediately.

Last edited:
mean.gif
That's a damn shame man.. especially considering he was lighting it up in the D League and having a great game

yo, kendall gill may be the worst ive ever heard do any sporting event. holy ****

Your initial post was pretty harsh. I don't think Noel will have problems in the league once he puts weight on. His post moves are actually not as raw as I thought, looks like he's been working on them and using his catlike quickness.
Yeah I'm not saying he'll suck or antthing.. but we can clearly see, he needs to put on weight which will take him a couple years.

yo, kendall gill may be the worst ive ever heard do any sporting event. holy ****

Yea forreal and damn at Pierre :smh:
I was really excited for him, thats ashame. Hopefully we keep him on for next year. This was his chance too

I know Aaron Gordon can't shoot worth a ****, but he does everything else well.

I like this Roberts guy and by that tweet Pierre just put on his Twitter it seems like its true :/

And I thought KJ wasnt on our summer league team

Last edited:
It's official Payton is shook and looks like food out there with the rock in his hand.

Can they move this to a different venue in Orlando? Tired of this damn practice gym that barely fits both teams' benches lol. No room anywhere on the perimeter so there's barely fans. Bugs me :lol:
IMO that is the trademark of the ORL summer league. That is what makes it special

Back
Top Bottom