2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

It has nothing to do with posting up, he won't be able to defend/rebound and bang (no Bosh) inside with NBA big men on a consistent basis.

Also, most of the PFs who can't postup are at least able to space the floor with shooting --which Noel can't do at all.

He's really agile for a big man though, if he puts on a ton of weight he can be a very good player down the line

he was an excellent rebounder in college, rebounding stats translates most directly to the nba. He's the same weight as rookie Tyson chandler who was a solid rebounder defender, immediately.
So far he only has 1 rebound in 17min of play.. being the tallest/most bouncy guy on the court you'd think he would have pulled down more no?

Let's see if his rebounding translates, I'm not sure that it will until/unless he bulks up.

Last edited:
Elfrid Payton is trying to take the crown from Evan Turner for glassy eyed thousand yard stare summer league. :smh:

:smokin

VIDEO: NBDL player Kiwi Gardner hugs the @DLeagueWarriors GM after he’s told he’ll play in the NBA Summer League bit.ly/1lY38J3

James Ennis is that Long Beach St cat that's been overseas winning a Championship. How did I forget Miami would/could activate him this year, garbage in garbage out I guess.
Don't slander a fellow 49er!
pimp.gif
Oh no you took it wrong. Dude Ennis is made nice, Thats a dope dope addition for Miami.

Garbage in garbage out meant, we (I) got so caught up in Miami resging 3 plus FA I never even brought it up again. I just fell in and discussed the normal ****.

This dude should have been discussed in convo's during and after the draft and ongoing FA.

My bad NT gods

I can't wait to go back. I went last year and had a lot of fun. $25 general admission and you can stay for all the games and move back and forth between Cox Pavilion and Thomas & Mack Center.

A lot of the current players are there too and they bring their families. I met Isaiah Thomas when he was walking down an aisle and I was going up, and Carl Landry sat a few rows behind me. My girl was snapping pictures of Steph Curry, I was snapping pictures of his wife
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Man dope. I didn't know they even had general admission.

When it moves to Vegas I guess they have room for general public, since its in the Thomas and Mack right?

Man I might fly in and catch the Canelo/Lara fight now since it coincides with the start of Vegas Summer League the day before. 

Two birds.

Oladipo pressuring these folks full court isn't fair. Looked like when Westbrook was pressuring folks in the 2012 Olympics full court.

I'm sorry but Payton looks like a scrub.. Magic should have held onto Jameer Nelson for another year or two

It's only summer league , and the 1st game at that...but still don't feel good about te Magic draft smh

Oladipo good tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom