2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Paytons handle looked wild suspect in that game.. How are you a high draft pick PG with poor handle?

COok should have used a mirror when he cut his own head.

Dude missed 3 spots. His teamates aint say, "hey man, let me shave this hair you missed, before you walk out on the court"

edit: hes hooping in the Lunar Flyknit Chukka, seems like the Traction would be slipping on that shoe on the court

Last edited:
The fact that Payton kept picking the ball up at half court, and had no moves to get the defender out him. Is a warning sign. Kid has a lot of work to do before October. Kid wanted no parts of that 1 at the end of the game.

Still bummed bout Pierre goin down like that smh but Nerlens looked good out there. I knew he was athletic but damn. If he can put weight on and maintain that energy he'd be crazy. He needs to work on his rebounding tho. He only had 2 smh. He'd either get boxed out too easily, mistime his jump or he would be nowhere near getting the board lol. Like not even in the picture haha

Y'all think Siva will stick in the league? Nick Johnson is giving him problems right now. On that note how on earth did he fall to the second round?

The fact that Payton kept picking the ball up at half court, and had no moves to get the defender out him. Is a warning sign. Kid has a lot of work to do before October. Kid wanted no parts of that 1 at the end of the game.

Shouldve got ennis :smh: orlando picked a young pat bev

Nick, one of my fave college PGs last season. Dude will make the or a roster.

Last edited:
Nerlens with 19 points on 11 shots and 7/7 free throws with 4 steals. KJ McDaniels was looking nice at the end of the game once he got settled in. He seems like a guy that could be ready to get some consistent minutes right away. God that's terrible Pierre went down...now we might actually need to trade for Lin for more than just an expiring contract. We damn sure ain't going into the season with Casper Ware or Aaron Craft as our backup point guard.

Still think Craft could be our third point guard though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom