2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Damn.. Mike Budenholzer with a bad asian broad :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but are summer leagues free to the public?

Looking to catch a game or two next weekend in Vegas.

Excuse my ignorance, but are summer leagues free to the public?

Looking to catch a game or two next weekend in Vegas.

I dont think so. I think its like 1 price for the entire day so you can watch all the games. Next Knicks game is Tuesday at 4pm.

James McAdoo. :smh:

One of the most prolific falls from grace ever.

Archie Goodwin still one of the youngest cats here in his second season. :smokin

Last edited:
Since when the hell Daniel Orton start thinking he was Vlade? Son had like 3 nice no look dimes.

Last edited:
Bill Simmons really fist pumped when they drafted James Young too :lol:

I remember Bill Simmons was listing off players left and he listed Gary Harris first and said Gary Harris would be a good pickup for the Celtics. Deep down, he wanted the Celtics to select James Young but said Gary Harris because he didn't want to jinx it.

Goodwin is such a natural penetrator, especially when he doesn't have to play PG like he did at Kentucky. Him and Tyler Ennis are a great combo.

also I still have no idea if TJ Warren is going to be an effective NBA player, but watching him get buckets with no 3 point shot, average athleticism, non elite ball handling is way too much fun. :pimp:

Last edited:
Suns seem to have a log jam at the PG spot.

IT2
Dragic
Ennis
Goodwin
Bledsoe

Anyone have any idea what they going to do?
Goodwin not a point...but I definitely think they trading Ennis if Bledsoe signs...Ennis on the Pacers would be a good fit imo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom