2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

I didn't catch the whole game...were they in trouble in the 8th and 9th? You'd think that's a game to get these weary guys some rest.
when relievers come in and it is not exactly a high pressure situation it has adverse effects sometimes

Shawn Kelly typically doesn't do well in these situations

I didn't catch the whole game...were they in trouble in the 8th and 9th? You'd think that's a game to get these weary guys some rest.
when relievers come in and it is not exactly a high pressure situation it has adverse effects sometimes

Shawn Kelly typically doesn't do well in these situations

I hear ya.

But they need to rest those two as much as they can. Running them into the ground as it is and now he's out there again.

I hear ya.

But they need to rest those two as much as they can. Running them into the ground as it is and now he's out there again.

True..unfortunately all of the Yankee games were extremely tight so they were overused..

Drew might b back..his average has been awful all yr but he basically started way after the season began..I think the Yankees are looking At the big picture..he was batting well under 200 with the red sox

We just acquired LHP Josh Outman from the Indians. Hope this guy Josh can get some Outs Man! Pun Intended!!

joelaugh4_medium.gif

You just know the Post/Daily News are waiting for the headlines...

Offense came alive this inning. Hope we hold this lead.

JaKobe been batting better since he started leading off. Been saying all year he should be #1

Last edited:
The Seattle Mariners say Jesus Montero will not play again this season after he reportedly threw an ice cream sandwich at a scout. ESPN

:rofl: So much irony and perfect in this.

JUST :rofl:

Praying that Ellsbury is okay.

Only 1 more damn month of Jeter hitting weak groundballs in the infield.. I can't wait until it's over.

How was he not blocking the plate???? He's blocking the plate the entire time without the ball :smh:

Last edited:
Tanaka had a minor setback...soreness in throwing elbow.

Ells has been playing well lately, hopefully this is really minor and doesn't mess with his production

Not really surprised Tanaka has soreness. It should be expected when you don't throw for a few months then get back at it.

Back
Top Bottom