2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

lets all take it easy im pretty sure we were in 1st this time last year and we all know how that turned out

This team feels different than last year. I think Beltran is going to significantly help this team on and off the field. There seems to be a cohesiveness and chemistry with this team, something that was significantly lacked last year. We do not win this type of game last season.

the mariners 2nd baseman will get a hefty rain of boo's from me. he turned his back on us and deserves to feel like a trader. he tips his cap to NO ONE .....

This team feels different than last year. I think Beltran is going to significantly help this team on and off the field. There seems to be a cohesiveness and chemistry with this team, something that was significantly lacked last year. We do not win this type of game last season.
i jst feel like we're one injury away from turnin into last year jst think about it if mcann or ellsbury/beltran or one more starter this can go downhill fast (again)

If I was in NY I'd be booing the crap outta him.

Was my favorite player (I can't count Jeter and Mo in that category) to watch. Always thought he'd be a Yank for life :frown:

What would yall do if this happened to you?

I know damn sure I'd say, "You know I'm still gunna boo you right? But thanks for the ring."

I'd spit in my hand , call him a cabron, offer it to shake and rub my junk with it instead ....

That might be od'n but he'd definitely get the message that hes no longer welcome in these parts ...

I'd laugh and wouldn't shake his hand. He spurned us , I'd let him know enjoy your money, losing and the rain. Im dead *** too, may sound stupid to some of u being that he helped bring a title here but the way he bounced to me was tasteless and greedy.

Just my humble ....

I'd laugh and wouldn't shake his hand. He spurned us , I'd let him know enjoy your money, losing and the rain. Im dead *** too, may sound stupid to some of u being that he helped bring a title here but the way he bounced to me was tasteless and greedy.

Just my humble ....

I wouldn't shake his hand for damn sure, I never said that lol...

I just knew you wouldn't be THAT bad.

I hate videos like these. It shows how soft people are. Oh hey Robbie, shaking his hand and ****.

I wouldn't boo him. I loved him too much. I'm also not cheering for him. I would have asked WHY? WHY? WHY? Like a scorned 16 year old female that was heartbroken. Then I would have told him he broke my heart and to write me a check for the five authentic Cano jerseys I have that are now worthless and will never be worn again.

Great avy KingFoam :smokin

I hate videos like these. It shows how soft people are. Oh hey Robbie, shaking his hand and ****.

I wouldn't boo him. I loved him too much. I'm also not cheering for him. I would have asked WHY? WHY? WHY? Like a scorned 16 year old female that was heartbroken. Then I would have told him he broke my heart and to write me a check for the five authentic Cano jerseys I have that are now worthless and will never be worn again.

Great avy KingFoam :smokin

I woulda just stood there, arms folded with a :stoneface:

Let Cano rot in Seattle. Only thing they have there is great coffee and a Lombardi trophy.

He'll look back one day and regret leaving The Bronx. Jeter handed him the baton that is the Yankees, but Cano spat in his face.

While we were all angry Cano left, no Yankees fan should boo him. He put up immortal 2B numbers and helped us win a ring

That's all fine and dandy but when you leave Boras because he's highballing the Yankees, sign with a new agent in the hopes they'll be fair with the Yankees during negotiations and then change your entire stance in a few months time to just go and take a contract with whoever was giving you 10 years even though you were getting almost identical AAV...he could go **** himself, I hope they boo him until they're hoarse.

Robbie will definitely get boos from the fans. The Yankee dugout though... I think they'll stand and cheer for him.

Back
Top Bottom