2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

exactly, vinny and the creatures got under his skin, he wants to stick it to em however he can. god forbid he drives one out, he'll take a 2 minute stroll around the bases.

my boy at the game said he went into his back pocket and acted like he made it rain with seeds when they chanted "u sold out" :smh:

exactly, vinny and the creatures got under his skin, he wants to stick it to em however he can. god forbid he drives one out, he'll take a 2 minute stroll around the bases.

my boy at the game said he went into his back pocket and acted like he made it rain with seeds when they chanted "u sold out" :smh:

I'm almost mad at myself for finding the Fallon prank funny :wow: :lol: .

Cano is in the wrong navy blue, that's for sure...

Man, CC got lit up that inning. Team looked good and then I don't know what the F happened. Let a very poor offense put that many runs up on us :x

Cano stealing a base........:lol:

Not mad at all. Losses happen.

I'm mad Beltran didn't fight off that 3-2. That was way too close to watch.

Bleacher creatures trolled cano so well tonight. Chanted his name in his first defensive appearance, he was probably like "ok finally some love" and acknowledged the creatures, only for them immediately to do the you sold out chant 
laugh.gif
 brilliant.

We yankee fans are the most understanding when it comes to taking the most money. we'll stolen more players than anyone that way. The only difference between a standing o and tonights reaction was the disrespect comment. thats all on cano.

Man, CC got lit up that inning. Team looked good and then I don't know what the F happened. Let a very poor offense put that many runs up on us :x

Cano stealing a base........:lol:

That missed 3rd strike call on Bloomquist :smh:

Pineda is gonna be out 3-4 weeks.

bronconation24 bronconation24 what's your problem man? You gotta come in here and troll for what reason? Just stay in your own goddamn baseball thread. You're gonna come in and say that stupidity it's fairly obvious you have no idea where Yankee fans are coming from with that.

here we go with Pineda . hope it's just minor ...

ignore the trolls, i never give em the satisfaction ...

It just makes no sense to me... The New York Yankees didn't want to pay cano, so he went somewhere that paid him more, and he's all of a sudden a sell out? Meanwhile ya'll dropped half a billion dollars this offseason.... Ya ok

It makes no sense to you because you don't know what you're talking about. The fact that you said that the Yankees didn't want to pay Cano let's me know I'm right.

Instead of coming in here like troll *******, why not just ask a question about it? You've been dropping in here for weeks **** talking when they lose for no goddamn reason.

If its not ok for Yankees fans to say he's a sell out why is it ok for Sox, Cards, Rangers, etc's fans to call Ellsbury, Pujols, Hamilton, etc sellouts and traitors? Their old teams didn't want to pay them as much either so they moved on. 

Back
Top Bottom