2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Our team is solid. They made some good moves with our infield but our pitching is done. Injuries and awful bullpen too. ****

Bullpen isn't awful. Matt Thornton is awful. Kelley got hit by a **** ump in Anaheim and due to law of freak occurrences followed by injury is now hurt, other than that was very good. Claiborne has been pretty good.

Warren, Betances and Robertson have been great.

Last edited:
He's been really good for Colorado considering he's pitching in Colorado. He's only really struggled in one game at home, one in AZ and one in Cincy. All 3 hitters parks so far. It was really dumb to get rid of him for Thornton...especially at only $4.75 million.

They were trying to be cute and stay under $189mil so they took the guy that was almost $2million less (Thornton). Thornton is also 8 years older :smh:

It was obvious they were never going to stay under that money amount.

We got lucky with Solarte (T-1st in Batting Average), but it's also the reason we have no depth in the infield. Trying to stay under that luxury number, so we let guys go.

I don't think they have a choice but to chase a big name Free Agent on he left side of the field, and a big name Starting Pitcher as well after the season.

Last edited:
onewearz onewearz

I finally know who your avy is of (since I now know it's not you :tongue: ). I started up Breaking Bad last night, already a few episodes into Season 2. Show is the goods!

Great performance :pimp:

Another pitcher making his MLB debut for the Mets tomorrow. You know how that'll probably go :lol:

We usually fail against pitchers we've never seen, but let's hope it's a repeat of tonight's game :lol: .

Good game. I've said before, I like what this team can do. Pitching just isn't good. Tanaka is alone and I don't trust our bullpen.

onewearz onewearz

I finally know who your avy is of (since I now know it's not you :tongue: ). I started up Breaking Bad last night, already a few episodes into Season 2. Show is the goods!
We usually fail against pitchers we've never seen, but let's hope it's a repeat of tonight's game :lol: .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE OLD MAN FOR A MINUTE!?!?!?!?!

MY MAN!

I was at the game last night. 10 rows off the field.

It was awesome

Tanaka is so filthy. Very happy to say I was there to see him pitch a CG shut out, vs the Mets!

Tonight should feature some beer league softball type offense. Whitley vs. deGrom aka who??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE OLD MAN FOR A MINUTE!?!?!?!?!

MY MAN!

I didn't actually :lol: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom