2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Should have been six errors but they counted one as a hit. Mad as hell watching this game last night.

Yes, the next member of the Yankees prospect hype train is being recognized :lol: let's see how long he last before he's hailed as the next coming and then promptly crashes. These writers and fans NEVER learn.

I'm kinda tuned out this year. Part of me doesn't want to watch Jete leave. He's basically closing a chapter in my sporting life. I don't even have any new Yankee favorites. All my guys are gone smh.

Yes, the next member of the Yankees prospect hype train is being recognized :lol: let's see how long he last before he's hailed as the next coming and then promptly crashes. These writers and fans NEVER learn.

Said the same thing on twitter..

"Yankees have a few gems in their farm system, but almost always seem to crap out on their way, or once they get here."

Girardi sucks..6th inning..2 outs..Greene walks a batter then gives up a base hit..now at 103 pitches..He is obviously in trouble and losing his command/velocity..they keep him in the game..which eventually leads to scoring 3 runs that inning..why would he keep a young arm at that pitch count in the game?? I never understand his choices sometimes..they need an old school coach..girardi never even plays smallball..u never see the Yankees sacrifice bunt..ever

Last edited:
Headley is batting .229/.296/.355 this season with 7 HRs and 32 RBI. In July, he is 21 for 65 (.323) with 1 HR and 9 RBI.

Solarte raised his stock by playing well for a month. I doubt any of us would even knew he exist otherwise. I'll take Chase Headley, we essentially got him for free

Do you guys think Headley is a 1 year rental? Or is he someone you expect to see in pinstripes next year? And what does that mean for your boy Arod?

Arod's back manning the hot corner, getting the finger, popping up at the worst time and *gasps*

Suggesting he take over SS ( insert favorite faint gif )

He's ours forever :smokin

I think they'll work out a deal in the off season. They were probably gonna end up targeting him anyway, I doubt they'd go after any of the other FA's for 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom