2014 NFL Draft Thread

Kolb only got hurt that first game of the year vs Green Bay, before being traded (so when he was with the eagles).. That was the season he was meant to be the starter after mcnabb was traded to Washington

Doesn't change the fact that it makes no sense to anoint Josh McCown the starter and trade Glennon....

Last edited:
Buc Em relax big dog; my comment was sarcastic but that wasn't picked up on because I assumed you think some team would give up some high draft package for him with all the stuff you post on here

Some team will trade a pick for Glennon but I highly doubt it's any better than a 5th rounder

Go listen to the Lovie interview on Mike and Mike it doesn't exactly sound like he is too thrilled with Glennon

Last edited:
Anyone beside me have 2 prediction on where Johnny football goes it's either the 4th pick for the browns or the cowboys move up to snatch him 1st

I haven't heard the interview you speak of but in every interview he's given and spoke about quarterbacks he mentions how he wants a mobile quarterback. McCown was brought in to be a mentor to the quarterback of the future....which isn't Glennon.

Manziel, Bortles or Carr will be a Buc IMO.

It would make sense but who the hell would want Bradford?

I was also thinking that it could be Big Ben traded to one of the teams drafting in the top 10. Steelers are young and aren't winning a Super Bowl anytime soon. Would make sense for them if they could get an early 2nd for him.

Last edited:
I haven't heard the interview you speak of but in every interview he's given and spoke about quarterbacks he mentions how he wants a mobile quarterback. McCown was brought in to be a mentor to the quarterback of the future....which isn't Glennon.

Manziel, Bortles or Carr will be a Buc IMO.
No love for Bridgewater lol? I know Glennon isn't a standout as of now, but his 1st year stats actually were comparable to a couple of recently drafted QB's such as Luck, Cam, and Bradford (whatever that's worth). I would like to see a competition at least, it just seems like rookie QB's are expected to excel when they are thrown into the fire more than they used to imo.

It would make sense but who the hell would want Bradford?

I was also thinking that it could be Big Ben traded to one of the teams drafting in the top 10. Steelers are young and aren't winning a Super Bowl anytime soon. Would make sense for them if they could get an early 2nd for him.

I can't see Pitt trading Ben, ever. Just seems like that's a F U to the fans move

Maybe Eagles make a serious move for Johnny Football trading away Foles, but I wouldn't see that as a "huge move"

I can't see Pitt trading Ben, ever. Just seems like that's a F U to the fans move
True, especially when you think of the great reputation Ben's built in the community with his kindness and decency towards those around him

[sub]not really[/sub]

Back
Top Bottom