2014 NFL Draft Thread

I'm just throwing anything at the wall to convince myself giraffe neck isn't going to be our quarterback next year. Maybe McCown can be the second coming of Rich Gannon...ya never know.

Also, this is one of the strongest WR drafts I've ever seen.

Last edited:
If Benjamin runs a 4.4 he's going ahead of Watkins.  I don't think Evans will run a good 40 time but if he does and workout well he will go ahead of Sammy as well.  I still think Lee goes in the 2nd rd.

I just don't need Johnny partying with Slim Thug and James Harden :smh:

You already know drake likes Houston and he likes to simp :smh:

And white guys simp, it's a scientific fact :smh:

Manziel hoping and praying he lands in Houston.

If Benjamin runs a 4.4 he's going ahead of Watkins.  I don't think Evans will run a good 40 time but if he does and workout well he will go ahead of Sammy as well.  I still think Lee goes in the 2nd rd.

That would be insane. I can't see him falling out of the first.

Last edited:
KB and Mike Evans would have to run deion sanders like 40 times for a team to even think about take them over Sammy.

still think lee is the 2nd best WR after sammy

Sammy is gonna be the first guy off the board...

Wouldn't doubt Evans ends up 4th behind the other two because he probably won't run as well.

Evans speed will be an issue, and imo he's not a great route runner. Ran a lot of bubble screen, hitches, and go routes at TAMU

Bejamin would have to have one hell of a championship game and combine to get drafted ahead of Watkins.

Even then I don't think he will unless Watkins gets into some type of trouble or a red flag pops up.

KB and Mike Evans would have to run deion sanders like 40 times for a team to even think about take them over Sammy.

As long as one of Lee, Benjamin, Evans, or Watkins is there at #34, I'll be happy.

Out of all of those guys, who do you think is most likely to slip to round 2? Evans?

As long as one of Lee, Benjamin, Evans, or Watkins is there at #34, I'll be happy.

Out of all of those guys, who do you think is most likely to slip to round 2? Evans?

I don't see any of them slipping out the 1st

You guys have to remember every year after combine and pro days most of these prospects stock move either up or down.  I really don't see Sammy Watkins being that high of a pick, wouldn't be surprised at all if he's the 2nd or even 3rd wr taken although most likely 2nd.  

You guys have to remember every year after combine and pro days most of these prospects stock move either up or down.  I really don't see Sammy Watkins being that high of a pick, wouldn't be surprised at all if he's the 2nd or even 3rd wr taken although most likely 2nd.  

Watkins is going top 10. No question.

I'm hoping for a positive drug test or shoplifting at Dilliard's for Benjamin so he slips to the Skins :lol:

Last edited:

How much of Sammy have you seen?

You're like the only person who thinks that, even before last night.

How much of Sammy have you seen?

You're like the only person who thinks that, even before last night.
Been watching him since his great freshman campaign.  It's not a knock on him more just on how high I think Benjamin can skyrocket if he runs a 4.4 

Watkins is going top 10. No question.

I'm hoping for a positive drug test or shoplifting at Dilliard's for Benjamin so he slips to the Skins :lol:

Dillard's security don't play no games.

I just need Johnny Football to come out and say he'll only play for a black coach, maybe talk some **** about the Browns, Raiders and Jags fanbases and we should be good to go.

Last edited:
NEED Kelvin in a Carolina uni. Bad.

Wouldn't mind Evans (don't see him dropping to our potential spot tho), Lee or Cooks either if we go WR in the first. Gotta be either WR or OT tho, no question.

For the more knowledgable CFB heads, what do y'all think about Moncrief and how his game will translate to the pros?

Back
Top Bottom