2014 NFL Draft Thread

How low is the knee injury going to drop Mettenberger? Bengals should take a risk.

How low is the knee injury going to drop Mettenberger? Bengals should take a risk.
A lot of the mocks I see have him going in the third.
What's good with Stephen Morris now? Earlier in the year dudes were saying he would go 1st/2nd, did his play fall off that badly?

Morris can only throw the out route and the go route other that he's useless doesn't know to use his mobility, can't read coverages well, poor leader, poor anticipation, not even worth a camp invite

Morris only has 2 throws. One of the prettiest deep balls you'll ever see, and screen. That's it.

I watched him play full games without a single pass between the hashes. Nothing.

He was better his Jr year than he was his Sr year. :smh:

Thomas is gone 

I dont know how i feel about this 
eyes.gif

Babies gotta eat right.

What are your thoughts guys?

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/05/oregons-deanthony-thomas-headed-to-nfl/

What do you guys think of brett smith? And where does he go?

Also ditto for fales

Darren Sproles lite
I don't take much from this season I feel like he protected himself
If DAT doesn't land on the Broncos, Pats, Saints, Chargers, or Eagles I don't see his career going very far

Last edited:
Darren Sproles lite
If DAT doesn't land on the Broncos, Pats, Saints, Chargers, or Eagles I don't see his career going very far
Darren Sproles very, very lite 

You could dress DAT to play a Jv football game and standing shoulder to shoulder with the rest of his team no one would notice a damn thing

Darren is 5'6 200 Those are freakish proportions he can take every hit 

At best DAT is a weapon 

Kick and punt return then put the ball in his hands 6 times a game and see what you get

Darren Sproles lite

If DAT doesn't la
nd on the Broncos, Pats, Saints, Chargers, or Eagles I don't see his career going very far

You could dress DAT to play a Jv football game and standing shoulder to shoulder with the rest of his team no one would notice a damn thing

At best DAT is a weapon 

Kick and punt return then put the ball in his hands 6 times a game and see what you get

There's no reason he can't be Danny Woodhead

Darren Sproles lite

If DAT doesn't la
nd on the Broncos, Pats, Saints, Chargers, or Eagles I don't see his career going very far

At best DAT is a weapon 

There's no reason he can't be Danny Woodhead

Last edited:
The next time Mamba chops someone up in space will be the 1st time.

That's why he won't kill it like Desean

Also gotta remember that players like DAT have to go to the right offense and coordinator...else that speed and versatility gonna be wasted

Why has bortles been hyped so much, and not tajh boyd?
Boyd signed with DSI. Anyway, he's 6-1. Don't think he overcomes the height factor like Brees and Russy. If anyone will do that in the class, it's Manziel. A quick comparison for Boyd is Troy Smith. He did not play well in two showcase performances, losses to FSU and South Carolina. 1 TD, 4 INT in those two losses. Boyd's mobile but Bortles runs just as well if not better. Bortles is 6-4, 230. Mobile and escapes the pocket like Big Ben. Keeps plays alive with his legs and doesn't go down easily.

If the Browns take Bortles or Carr at #4 ill be livid
Why has bortles been hyped so much, and not tajh boyd?
Bridgewater, Clowney, Matthews gone.

Could go Barr despite the position not being a pressing need.

Back
Top Bottom