2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I've been sleeping on these shoes. The MC's and MC Crimsons are fresh.  Too bad I can't find them anywhere

You can only find them at Champs Sports and only in-store. I keep waiting for a discount or coupon and nothing comes up. Looks like I just have to pull the trigger at full price if I really want them. Has anyone seem them anywhere else besides Champs or Ebay and for cheaper than retail?

I've been sleeping on these shoes. The MC's and MC Crimsons are fresh.  Too bad I can't find them anywhere
Comfortable as hell too. If you can't find a pair of those two, grab a "normal" colorway. You won't be disappointed.

I agree, these shoes are the most comfortable frees/flyknits I have tried. Very sock-like and minimal. Easy to slip on too. They're starting to go on sale now for most colors.

I'm a big fan of the MC flyknits, and these seem to have just released this week or recently at all the major retailers.

I think they look as good or better than the DC's. Women size only and Nike.com is the only place that has size 12. Ordered a pair. Hope they look good.

Last edited:
^ Yeah those are pretty much the DCs with some pink mixed in. Hoping they go on sale so I can metaphorically double up on the DCs :lol:. They were one of my most worn pairs this summer.

Last edited:
I really need to stock locate the crimson multis... unless i've already missed out

so i just got my first pair, but didnt look up any sizing info as I usually wear the same size in all nikes...do these run really big for anyone else? it feels like the heel isnt supposed to stick out so much and my toes arent near the front of the shoe. really weird fitting shoe

Anymore news on the HTM look-a-like 5.0s? Really looking forward to those releasing in the US.

Last edited:
so i just got my first pair, but didnt look up any sizing info as I usually wear the same size in all nikes...do these run really big for anyone else? it feels like the heel isnt supposed to stick out so much and my toes arent near the front of the shoe. really weird fitting shoe
Some have suggested 0.5 down. The heel is pretty low on these so its best to get a size with minimal heel slippage. Wide foot can probably stay true to size. There should be a little room in the toe, but it should feel a little snug overall at first and you'll break them in.

Last edited:
^ Oh yeah, forgot about those. I thought you were talking about the current 5.0s. Haven't heard anything on those since D.E. mentioned that. He's usually very reliable so hopefully we get some concrete info in the next few months :smokin.

Last edited:
I agree, these shoes are the most comfortable frees/flyknits I have tried. Very sock-like and minimal. Easy to slip on too. They're starting to go on sale now for most colors.

I'm a big fan of the MC flyknits, and these seem to have just released this week or recently at all the major retailers.

View media item 1199763

I think they look as good or better than the DC's. Women size only and Nike.com is the only place that has size 12. Ordered a pair. Hope they look good.

Does anyone have a real, on the foot photo yet?

^ Oh yeah, forgot about those. I thought you were talking about the current 5.0s. Haven't heard anything on those since D.E. mentioned that. He's usually very reliable so hopefully we get some concrete info in the next few months
smokin.gif
I really hope they release. I don't know why they're using the older 5.0 sole still though. I know the original HTMs had the old 5.0 sole which was current at the time, but you'd think Nike would use the newer stuff.

Last edited:
Some have suggested 0.5 down. The heel is pretty low on these so its best to get a size with minimal heel slippage. Wide foot can probably stay true to size. There should be a little room in the toe, but it should feel a little snug overall at first and you'll break them in.

yeah I need to try a half size down.. I was expecting them to fit like the free flyknits and it's not even close

I ordered from FNL the black and grey colorway of the free flyknit 3.0 in TTS. Hope it fits right. Shoes will cost me $63 after $20 reward and $10 coupon I forgot to enter too the rep said he'll remind himself to refund $10 after it ships.

^man, nike tripping...of all the colors they could have released they changed the midsole and release almost the same pair I brought about two and a half months ago, instead of a whole different color lot, just like the ones that's similar to the DC marathons.

Great! Back up pair of Crimson mc's with a twist and more available. Will pick up under retail. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom