2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

anyone know where i can get the mc in a size 11? i slept on this colorway evidently and i LOVE these shoes. i do a lot of running around at work and they are by far the most comfortable for everyday wear... dare i say more than my kobes! lol
IMO, In order of comfort:

flyknit lunar1 > kobes9 > flyknit free 4.0

Good luck on the MC's. I thought they were an ID option? 

There was an MC option for ID, but I think the one's he wants were Finishline/RoadRunnerSports/Nike.com exclusive. I have pair and I really like them. I knew I had to buy it when it first released otherwise I'd be hunting them down. They did sit for awhile though.

IMO, In order of comfort:

flyknit lunar1 > kobes9 > flyknit free 4.0

im on my feet all day long and i have a bad back so i love comfortable shoes so kobes have the support but for my backs sake i have to wear the frees most of the day :-/ havent tried the lunar but i figured cause the kobes have the lunar sole it would be similar is it not?

There was an MC option for ID, but I think the one's he wants were Finishline/RoadRunnerSports/Nike.com exclusive. I have pair and I really like them. I knew I had to buy it when it first released otherwise I'd be hunting them down. They did sit for awhile though.
i want these ones

in an 11 but they cannot be found! lol

im on my feet all day long and i have a bad back so i love comfortable shoes so kobes have the support but for my backs sake i have to wear the frees most of the day :-/ havent tried the lunar but i figured cause the kobes have the lunar sole it would be similar is it not?
Lunar1 is squishier than Kobe9. (Kobe's were made to be more responsive, and you dont need that in a running shoe)

If you try on the new Lunar TR1 - you dont even feel the lunar. I guess Nike makes different versions of Lunarfoams depending on the sport.

i want these ones

in an 11 but they cannot be found! lol
Yep. Those are the ones I have. When you do find them, you won't regret it! A deal will probably pop on eBay but you have to be patient. People are still on "MC" hype and pricing it as such.

Yep. Those are the ones I have. When you do find them, you won't regret it! A deal will probably pop on eBay but you have to be patient. People are still on "MC" hype and pricing it as such.
There aren't any now but I'll definitely keep a look out... honestly anything under 150 and I would swoop immediately lol

Good looking out though I'll keep my eyes open!

I got the flyknit free 3.0 and wore it at disneyland. After hours of wearing, the collar rubbed on my achilles and started hurting, I only had on no show socks. The next day I wore them sockless while driving back to the bay area and my achilles was irritating after some hours. I just order the nike elite running socks with tab so hope that'll help. I do like the comfort of the shoes and it's very light.

I got the flyknit free 3.0 and wore it at disneyland. After hours of wearing, the collar rubbed on my achilles and started hurting, I only had on no show socks. The next day I wore them sockless while driving back to the bay area and my achilles was irritating after some hours. I just order the nike elite running socks with tab so hope that'll help. I do like the comfort of the shoes and it's very light.

I had the same issue or so I thought on the outer right side of my foot next to my Achilles turns out it was just sore muscles due to not being use to the free walking type. Now that I wear them all the time the pain is gone! Keep wearing them it will go away I bet! (Read the note on the inside of the shoe box lid.)

Last edited:
Dope Factory will remove around 20% after you input your US address so it'll come out to be a little cheaper than that. Probably around $150 USD shipped.

Last edited:
Don't ever try to run in these when they're wet... they feel like running in wet socks, blister city

2015 4.0s via HB
hell yes more pics please!!!!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom