2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Does anyone have a real, on the foot photo yet?
Got them in. I like them. If you look at them up close, there is some pink/bright purple in the flyknit, but from afar, it just looks like static from a television. The green is not as vibrant indoors, but sun light makes it look better. Overall, I think it's a nice multicolor, a lot darker than the DC's or other men's multicolors.

These pics are of a smaller women's size, but I have Women's 12 and they fit just like the men's 10.5 if not a little longer.

My wife bought those above MC's yesterday from FTL. They're okay...much prefer the DC's over them

What's sizing on 4.0s? Read they run half size small but also read tts. Flyknit lunar 2s I'm tts for reference.

What's sizing on 4.0s? Read they run half size small but also read tts. Flyknit lunar 2s I'm tts for reference.
If your foot is not too wide and you like your toes close to the edge, then go 0.5 down. If you don't mind around half inch space in the toe, then go tts. Even with the space, the shoe can be tied to fit snug. 

Last edited:
If your foot is not too wide and you like your toes close to the edge, then go 0.5 down. If you don't mind around half inch space in the toe, then go tts. Even with the space, the shoe can be tied to fit snug. 

Thanks, ill go tts then.

Interesting, I've experienced the same thing. Walking feels great, but when standing my heels hurt. I may have to get a pair of these............

I really hope they release. I don't know why they're using the older 5.0 sole still though. I know the original HTMs had the old 5.0 sole which was current at the time, but you'd think Nike would use the newer stuff.

The ones posted recently are coming out but aren't the new ones. Those are essentially the same HTM Free Free Flyknit sans the labeling and hype. They are NSW and there will be many colors to release.

It's a bit hard for me to describe the new ones but the 3/4/5.0 do all share the same design language. Clean lines for sure, more pattern-like on the 3&4.0

Flyknit free 4.0s came in. Fit great tts and are very comfortable, but one of the lace tips is cracked in the middle going around. Its miniscule, but Im gonna have to try to exchange them cause its gonna end up breaking off.

Flyknit free 4.0s came in. Fit great tts and are very comfortable, but one of the lace tips is cracked in the middle going around. Its miniscule, but Im gonna have to try to exchange them cause its gonna end up breaking off.
Welcome to the club. What color did you get? Disappointing that the shoes were flawed out of the box.

Welcome to the club. What color did you get? Disappointing that the shoes were flawed out of the box.

Thanks, and thanks again for the sizing help. Yea I went to lace the right shoe and the lace tip was bent in half smh. Like I said its something small but the lace tip is gonna fall off now cause of that.

Just tried these on. Surprised how comfy the sole is considering it doesnt have lunar or zoom. Was gonna pick up the Volts since they are on sale, but I'm sold on the whites. Almost slept on these.

Just tried these on. Surprised how comfy the sole is considering it doesnt have lunar or zoom. Was gonna pick up the Volts since they are on sale, but I'm sold on the whites. Almost slept on these.
Better late than never! The white's look really nice. Kind of wish they had a pure white one (white swoosh too).

It still surprises me how comfy these are :lol:. If you take out the insole you'll see that it's thin as hell but extra cushy. It doesn't seem to lose it's cushion either, as I've worn a few of my pairs a ton and they're still pretty much the same as the day I bought em.

Last edited:
My pair of 4.0's lost their cushioning after maybe 10 solid wears. They began as my most comfortable shoe and then slowly degraded. I ended up selling them.

My pair of 4.0's lost their cushioning after maybe 10 solid wears. They began as my most comfortable shoe and then slowly degraded. I ended up selling them.

Are you a big dude? I ask because I am, and if this a problem I'll probably avoid this model.

anyone know where i can get the mc in a size 11? i slept on this colorway evidently and i LOVE these shoes. i do a lot of running around at work and they are by far the most comfortable for everyday wear... dare i say more than my kobes! lol

where did you get the all white?

awesome thanks think im gonna swoop those as well!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom