2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I haven't even gotten around to wear my 4.0's when they came out and now 2015's are comin :tongue:

IMO 2015 5.0>2015 4.0
Hopefully there wont be a price hike. Im hoping they stay $ 99.99

The one posted is the women's training 5.0, not the men's/women's running 5.0.

The 4.0 is closer in design language to the new 3.0 than it is to the new 5.0

Hoping that's the new 5.0, but the sole tells me otherwise... :frown:
Those are the HTM 5.0 Frees that released a while back, but will be releasing as a NSW drop in 2015. I believe d e beatup d e beatup said they should be relatively easy to get your hands on. Hasn't said anything about specific colorways but he said there will be a bunch.

They might be my favorite Flyknit silhouette so hopefully we get some gems. Those black ones are awesome, will be copped for sure if they release.

Last edited:
Ahhh nice! I'm not a big fan of that Free sole, but it's good knowing that there'll be a bunch of cws releasing!

Thanks for the pics, @TC1990. Repped.

Any clues as to when in 2015 they'll release? Really liking the purple and pink/multi.

Nice, TC! I'm not a big fan of the new 5.0s. It doesn't look to feature Flyknit? Am I correct? As for the NSWs, they look NICE! I just wish they had Black tongues...

the pink MCs look great. should somewhat make up for me sleeping on the 4.0 MCs. thanks for posting!

Nice up date @tc1990 iam feeling that second and third pair, not the biggest fan of bottoms (5.0) lunar would have been banana pudding dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom