2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Waiting and hoping the NSW come to Aus, till then

What are these called? New to the thread and they caught my eye.

Are they good for running? Never owned a pair n these would be the first pair I'm considering picking up. Do they fit tts?

Thanks

Are they good for running? Never owned a pair n these would be the first pair I'm considering picking up. Do they fit tts?

Thanks

And yes, they fit true to size.

Thanks
Free 4.0 Flyknit like others have said.

Good for running? Don't know haven't run in them. Did lots of walking today in them though and seemed fine. Sizing for me is TTS, I wear 10.5 in all flyknits.

Thanks

Yes they are good for running, the Flyknit Free 4.0s are my favorite from the 5K to the half-marathon. If you've been running for a while there will a short or no transition period. If you're new, try to ease in slowly. TTS. Happy and safe running!

Tried on the NSW 5.0s today (I live in Europe). I must say I was very underwhelmed. They look good from the side but not great at all face on. Disappointing as I was quite excited about some of the colour ways.

Sizing wise I would say they are fairly TTS if not .5 big. For reference purposes I am a U.S. 11 in Flyknit racers and a 10.5 in these. I am also a 10.5 in the new Flynit Lunar 3 but the NSWs fit marginally bigger, length wise.

Tried on the NSW 5.0s today (I live in Europe). I must say I was very underwhelmed. They look good from the side but not great at all face on. Disappointing as I was quite excited about some of the colour ways.

Sizing wise I would say they are fairly TTS if not .5 big. For reference purposes I am a U.S. 11 in Flyknit racers and a 10.5 in these. I am also a 10.5 in the new Flynit Lunar 3 but the NSWs fit marginally bigger, length wise.

Good to know. I think it's the Black Top Line and probably the tongue colors that ruined the First Wave. I can't wait for Wave 2 to launch already!!!

Last year flyknit 4.0's were crack. Not sure about this years

Agreed. I liked the simple look of the 4.0 from last year. I'm not a fan of the intricate knit of this year's 4.0. However, the intricate knit on the 3.0s looks awesome, IMO.

New women's Flyknit Free 4.0 are on footlocker's site

and here is a coupon for anyone interested. Tested and works. Used it today to order some Pure Boost 2.0

The 2015 Free's and Free Flyknits (non-NSW) are now on NikeID. I actually think the multicolor for the Flyknit is nice. Steep at $160 though

Those Multicolor iDs for the new Free 4.0/5.0s look nice as hell. I won't be copping for $160 though :\.

One thing I noticed, they don't have the "actual product may vary, this option is random by nature" disclaimer. Might not be too much variation from pair to pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom