2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Quick question, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to but bear with me: are there fake Flyknit free + rainbows? Found a great deal on a pair, just making sure it's legit. Thanks guys

I have them, and compared to the legacy blue elite high, yes it is really wolf grey. Having the swoosh be 3m and shine when light hits it a certain way doesn't make it white.

Last edited:
I have them as well, the soles is wolf grey, the swoosh is the not same color as the soles, therefore not wolf grey.

I also never said it was white either. Either way, Agree to disagree. Not going to go back and forth about whose more colorblind :lol:. To the person who made that ID, the white swoosh looks better.

Last edited:
I have them as well, the soles is wolf grey, the swoosh is the not same color as the soles, therefore not wolf grey.

I also never said it was white either. Either way, Agree to disagree. Not going to go back and forth about whose more colorblind
laugh.gif
. To the person who made that ID, the white swoosh looks better.
This! I can confirm that the swoosh is not the same color as the Wolf Gray Sole. And I agree about the ID white looks way better!

Just got these in yesterday from Size UK. They're pink flash MC knit is even better in person :smokin

Ordered them TTS size 10 and they fit loose. Kinda wish I had went 1/2 size down. They really need to be laced tightly at TTS with a normal width foot if you want a snug fit.

For reference, I wear a sz 10 in Racers and 10.5 in padded Trainers and all 2014 FK Frees.

View media item 1462662View media item 1462663

Last edited:
^^^

:lol:

I ordered with express shipping and some that ordered with regular shipping has received their package and here I am still waiting....

great pick up bro! didn't mean to rain on your parade.. :wink:

^^^

laugh.gif

I ordered with express shipping and some that ordered with regular shipping has received their package and here I am still waiting....

great pick up bro! didn't mean to rain on your parade..
wink.gif
@MD177  Haha, no worries man!

I think after observing the tracking route, due to the weird subcontracted shipping carrier that Size? UK uses, folks that live near one of the coasts got their pairs sooner than if you live in the middle part of the country regardless of the selected shipping method. 

I knew something was up when a week went by and you hadn't posted any pics 
laugh.gif

@ILLustRAYt  Yeah, can't wait for wave 2 

I'm actually taking a break on Racers for now (pretty content with my collection at the moment), so it's good that these Free NSW's gives me something to look forward to. 

Nice pick-up! Haven't decided if I want to grab any of these or not, but I appreciate the sizing info. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom