2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Yeah the 4 ID Multi's actually look good... but I'mma pass since I have too many multis now lol.

I still have last years Free 4.0 Multis that I think are >>> these.

Woah @ the 4.0s and 5.0s on iD! It sucks that Flyknit iDs are so limited (in options) :/

Last edited:
will copp at least one pair.. no imagination here, but it's clean! just deciding if I want the splash of Volt in the logo or just stay dark.. the mc cw is much better this year than last year..  
nthat.gif

Last edited:

will copp at least one pair.. no imagination here, but it's clean! just deciding if I want the splash of Volt in the logo or just stay dark.. the mc cw is much better this year than last year..  
nthat.gif
These....I have these in my cart. Just can't decide.

These....I have these in my cart. Just can't decide.
also, dunno if I wanna try the 5.0 soles since it's suppose to have more cushion. I like the 4.0's from the 2014 Flyknit Free's but I do like having more cushion if I can. I wanna try them again for running since I don't plan on doing any long distance running this year, mostly gonna try to hit the gym and short runs, maybe even sprints.. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
okay, did a BNTL for the mc.. pretty basic, below are the options I went with..

- 5.0 all white soles (really want to try out the supposedly extra cushioning than the 4.0, although 4.0 looks cleaner for me)

- short iD option but still put NIKE (didn't like how big the NIKE is on the Logo option).. letters are in Volt, thought about a black out tag but I appreciated the Volt splash more

- went with 9.5 (wide) instead of my regular size 10 on the Free 4.0 from 2014 (main problem was the midfoot area as the tongue is stitched, hope the wide works better)

colors on the order confirmation were: Black / Pink Pow / Volt

Last edited:
Ah.. the MC is tempting BUT...  i'm on the fence with the new weave on the side.. 

Last edited:
Shame that this years 5.0 are beyond ugly
4.0's are fuego but I just cant make myself get em cause I hate the suction sound last years 4.0 make when you walk on clean floors.
And from the looks of it this years 4.0 has the same sole which has the one concave hexagon at the heel which causes the suction

Last edited:
I just want a pair of mc ids, but not dropping that cash on it. Not right now anyways. Priorities lol. Still need to snag a pair of last years black/white 4.0s when they hit outlets. Great shoe to spend a hot day walking in imo.

I haven't copped a single release this year (only 1 Air Max Lunar iD). I'm definitely looking forward to the NSWs dropping in the US. :nerd:

I just got the Lunar Flyknit 3 iD, but I'm a sucker for MC, so I had to get a pair of these. I really wanted to like the 5.0 soles, but I had to roll with the 4.0 again. Same setup as Lunar Flyknit 3 iD: MC, black tags, all white soles... but black swoosh instead of white. Haha I know what I like I guess. Kinda tempted to get my lady a matching pair...

Some pics of the NSWs from IG. Just waiting for the Greys to release..

Also, i'm bored at work so here's a horrible MS Paint job:

Last edited:
anyone gotten the new flyknit nsw? want to get a pair for my sister but do not know if i should get back her racer sizing.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

The multi ID's were a must. BNTL on the white sole, black midsole top line, white swoosh. black lining and laces. Can't wait to get them in.

Back
Top Bottom