2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I can see the glue residue from the Free sole. They're still VERY NICE nonetheless! I think your Oreo pair will look the best since the residue will blend in more...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yeah, I'm anxious to see them in person.. all of them..
laugh.gif

Anyone know if Oreo's hit NDC yet? I missed out on wolf greys on NDC so does anyone know where I can cop those as well.

I have a pair of DS Wolf Grey in size 9 available.  Purchased them first, they were too big so I had to re-purchase the 8.5

They were on sale on NDC last week for $119, and a 20% off code (getfit), and 5 or 8% back on Ebates. 

Yup. I grabbed the hot lava's during that sale as well as about 15 other things.

There was even a day that was 12% ebates.

Last edited:
Yup. I grabbed the hot lava's during that sale as well as about 15 other things.

There was even a day that was 12% ebates.
I bought some Tech fleece pants during that sale... but they are very tight around my calves / ankles.   Wondering if they just aren't a good fit for me.   

I'll probably just return them

I bought some Tech fleece pants during that sale... but they are very tight around my calves / ankles.   Wondering if they just aren't a good fit for me.   

I'll probably just return them

I have the same problem with tech fleece pants as well and I'm a pretty skinny guy. The pair I tried on felt like you needed a peg leg to fit into.

You can add multiple pics on one post.

Last edited:
I have the same problem with tech fleece pants as well and I'm a pretty skinny guy. The pair I tried on felt like you needed a peg leg to fit into.
Yea I think I'm going to return them.  Tried them on and my gf was like... whoa. 

I am still on the hunt for a decent pair of jogger / tapered sweatpants to wear with sneakers.  H&M and other seem like ****** quality.  My Nike AW77 sweats are nice, but they are quite baggy.  Need something between the AW77 and the Tech Fleece. 

nOOooOo I was so close to ordering the pink flash's for $49 and now I missed out on an even lower price gg

do you guys think other Nike outlets will eventually drop their prices this low or does it just depend on how wel
Picked these up on the weekend from my local outlet with 40% off the back wall.

First wear today for Flyknit Friday.
how much were they and where?

Back
Top Bottom