2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Does anyone think any outlets will have the wolf grey Nike free flyknit nsw? Trying to lock down a pair before they completely sell out at this current price.

For those that ordered about a week ago, I just spoke with someone on NDC chat about how the price dropped on these shoes and apparently you can get a refund for the price difference!

I had no idea Nike did this but I am psyched, getting $12.24 back :D

Last edited:
For those that ordered about a week ago, I just spoke with someone on NDC chat about how the price dropped on these shoes and apparently you can get a refund for the price difference!

I had no idea Nike did this but I am psyched, getting $12.24 back :D

Nike has always been really good about this. I do the same with J Crew and a few other large retailers as well. Funny...even though it's only $12, it's still a great feeling.

I just saw these released today. I'm thinking about picking a pair tomorrow, the concept is really interesting.

Wolf Greys came in from NDC yesterday. I'm glad I went with my actual size. If I went a half size down, they'd be too tight.

I am a fan of Free Run and Flyknit Racer/Trainer shoes for a long time now. But I REALLY only want a pair Free Run 2+ not the Flyknit Free's cause I like to have them different styles

Can anyone help me find the code/product ID on the OG black anthracite and white pair, not the genealogy, listed below?

Back
Top Bottom