2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Sounds like a lot. Most I payed was $250 for that exact pair ds. Got all 3 ds. Those were the hardest for me to find as well in a 10. Seen some folks try to ask $500 lol.

iks mod iks mod illustrayt illustrayt
I ended up trying on the free rn distance at finish line and they are extremely, soft. flexible and LIGHT.
The sole is really thick. It's literally looks like a lunar sole glued on top of a free sole. The lunar may infact be too soft especially for distance running. I generally prefer a firmer ride for that. I'd say that have sort of an orthopedic shoe feel lol. The ride may feel a bit firmer once the lunar layer bottoms out (shouldn't be long).

They're also roomier compared to other frees I tried on and would be great for wide feet. I'm going to order from Nike to try it out.

Last edited:
I thought I was looking at HTM's for a split second haha. Those look good man.

Did you have glue stains to deal with since the Free midsole comes up higher on the upper?

The Flyknit Free NSW's utilize the "Trainer" upper and have some pretty dope CW's that would look great on a Lunar sole.

lemon had an adventure wih this pair.. lotsa tlc was given on this pair and I really appreciated his hard work.. this was a trial pair from the beginning and I told him if he can't remove the gluestains, I'd be okay taking a loss.. but he made every effort to make them what you see.. he put in lotsa hours on this pair coz of the left over glue stains, that's why he's most likely gonna make another pair for someone else.. too bad as there are a few more NSW pairs I wanted to swap..

Last edited:
I'm curious to why they dropped the "u" for their Free RUN models lately... :nerd:

- Free "RN" Distance
- Free "RN" Flyknit
- Free "RN" Motion Flyknit

Back
Top Bottom