2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shams Charania
Shams Charania – Verified account ‏@ShamsCharania

Oklahoma City will sign veteran center Nazr Mohammed to a deal for remainder of the season on Saturday, league sources tell The Vertical.
6:58 PM - 4 Mar 2016

All these guys drafted in the 90s coming back

Edit

Marc Stein
Marc Stein – Verified account ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Free agent guard Kevin Martin has agreed to join the San Antonio Spurs, according to league sources
6:54 PM - 4 Mar 2016

Last edited:
This 4th quarter lineup the Wolves are putting out there is so transparent. No Wiggins, Rubio or Towns. I guess you want to see what everyone else has in crunchtime/tank mode, but damn...They could've won this.

I really like the direction the Blazers are going.

I was worried with all of our players leaving, but we really struck gold with CJ and Dame. If they both stick around and we strike big on bigs in the draft or free agency then this team is set.

Need a stronger bench still. Happy we skipped draft lotto purgatory

Young Alphabet is taking Kobe's advice.

Ridiculous that The Bucks are a better team with him at the point rather than MCW

Last edited:
I really like the direction the Blazers are going.
I was worried with all of our players leaving, but we really struck gold with CJ and Dame. If they both stick around and we strike big on bigs in the draft or free agency then this team is set.
Need a stronger bench still. Happy we skipped draft lotto purgatory

Yeah we need a big that can get 13 and 10

Plumlee is alright but he isn't the answer.

If we had a big that can get more rebounds this team would be much better.

eyes.gif

Ryan Anderson & Nic Batum are about to be making $18-20M a year but Melo's not worth $24M..? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom