2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man,

Both of y'all chill. GSW and Boston ain't cutting checks for none of y'all lol y'all don't get extra points for being a fan longer.

Some dudes live through basketball players and only post when their idols are splashing threes :lol:

lebron100517_2_banners_560.jpg

pimp.gif

the celtics obviously won more chips but they won in the 60,70, and 80s and 1 in 2008... they are pretty much a non factor now a days in winning chips... the warriors even though they only won 2 just like my knicks which i have hope for if GSW can turn it around my team can maybe years later but the warriors are this generations dynasty... they are the new spurs, bulls or lakers who might not repeat or maybe they will but will still win a lot of chips... this team is too good so respect is given when due... i respect their fans since they been through a lot i just hope they liked them during the tim hardaway or sprewell era... the bdiddy davis era will slide too :lol:

Last edited:
the celtics obviously won more chips but they won in the 60,70, and 80s and 1 in 2008... they are pretty much a non factor now a days in winning chips... the warriors even though they only won 2 just like my knicks which i have hope for if GSW can turn it around my team can maybe years later but the warriors are this generations dynasty... they are the new spurs, bulls or lakers who might not repeat or maybe they will but will still win a lot of chips... this team is too good so respect is given when due... i respect their fans since they been through a lot i just hope they liked them during the tim hardaway or sprewell era... the bdiddy davis era will slide too :lol:

I remember when our Team Thread would be up with the Knicks team thread with amount of post and our team was so bad :lol:

How would you know what I posted before Steph and Klay? :lol: clown

Because I been on NT before your bandwagon *** thats why. It aint hard to point our you posts. You cant spell for **** your takes are mad predictable :lol:

Plus, you didnt start posting till Steph got good

Slow down on that dynasty talk until they win a few more rings.

How would you know what I posted before Steph and Klay? :lol: clown

Because I been on NT before your bandwagon *** thats why. It aint hard to point our you posts. You cant spell for **** your takes are mad predictable :lol:

Plus, you didnt start posting till Steph got good

Congrats for being on NT before me :lol: and I've been an active member of ST since 2008 and we didn't win until 2012 fool :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom