2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dude is on one tonight. Makes fun of people for being on NT while posting on NT oh the humanity!!!

SMH at lance , system player for real , he better go to san antonio or indiana , maybe the hawks again if he wants to be in the league 2 years from now. I think he'd be good in the heat as well, but we dont really need him so not worth his ******ed plays . we didnt even keep chalmers and he was always a great role player and defender 

Randall ain't great but he's been the most consistent on the Lakers for a min ...says a lot bout the current state of the franchise :lol:

Last edited:
It's lit in here
laugh.gif
... good to see regular D lo byke tonight tho
pimp.gif
Them Mudiay numbers

:lol: yea figured you'll ignore tonight ...but to cool all byrons fault he sucked tonight anyway :pimp:
Ignoring 1 game to you ignoring 5? 
Naw I ain't ignoring **** , that's you ...u the one brought Mudiay up and I said what did they do tonight since they both had games n we are talking what's happening right now in this thread right ..but I already knew you can't say nothing bad bout your mans so you post anything to make him look good , no back n forth you got it

When curry and em cook him on Sunday you can posts the 2 game stats up :pimp:

Last edited:
Naw I ain't ignoring **** , that's you ...u the one brought Mudiay up and I said what did they do tonight since they both had games n we are talking what's happening right now in this thread right ..but I already knew you can't say nothing bad bout your mans so you post anything to make him look good , no back n forth you got it
It was a joke bro, chill 
laugh.gif
 butt hurt AF

It was a joke bro, chill :lol:  butt hurt AF
Lol we good mane ain't that serious, u post n I respond vice versa ...these dudes ain't making me no [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] n I got a rum n Coke so I'm chills wardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom