2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born Petty
The laughter at the end 
roll.gif

The irony of NooEra calling out anyone else... back in the day he would pop up, talk smack about other teams and praise the Celtics.. then disappear when they would lose. So him calling out Jumpman is extra funny to me 
laugh.gif

And the Warriors have had a big presence on NT for years, well before this latest run. Was Jumpman as boisterous and in your face? Of course not, but trust us.. he's been around annoying us for awhile now 
laugh.gif

Good thing there are 82 games instead of 1

Truth

People need to heed your soliloquy.
It'd keep them from saying _____ will be lucky to make it past the second round/ or make the playoffs or whatever, after a few poor showings.

One bad game and people clown, a few bad games and people lose their rationale.

Last edited:
Good thing there are 82 games instead of 1

Truth

People need to heed your soliloquy.
It'd keep them from saying _____ will be lucky to make it past the second round/ or make the playoffs or whatever, after a few poor showings.

One bad game and people clown, a few bad games and people lose their rationale.
Same thing wth good games too tho ...players /teams can get hot or have a streak against some bs teams but ppl still run wit it

Speaking of good games tho my guy Len had 31 and 15 :pimp: , against my squad tho :smh:

Last edited:
@ByJayKing: Three straight single-digit turnover games for the Celtics. Ties the longest streak for the franchise in the @bball_ref era (since '83-84).

Celtics are so good/deep, Lee couldn't even get burn.
He's not Lee of old but, he's been taking a lot of slack of Dirk, and clowning, straight clowning with his 23 mpg.

aside from makin the bloopers a couple times, lance been playing real well for the grizzlies.

Last edited:
Young Alphabet is taking Kobe's advice.

Ridiculous that The Bucks are a better team with him at the point rather than MCW
Giannis point god almost had another triple double 24/12/9

Money Middleton 8/9 from 3 tonight 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom