2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Alphabet is taking Kobe's advice.

Ridiculous that The Bucks are a better team with him at the point rather than MCW
Giannis point god almost had another triple double

Money Middleton 8/9 from 3 tonight :x

Rediculous how sick he is with the Ball in his hands.
I had an idea, but man I really had no idea. He's so dope man.

I don't like how the Bucks can be up 30 and him be at 38+ minutes and still in the game

man. the spurs look good. didn't know they were 52-9?

hope they have the speed to lock down the warriors.

Rediculous how sick he is with the Ball in his hands.
I had an idea, but man I really had no idea. He's so dope man.

I don't like how the Bucks can be up 30 and him be at 38+ minutes and still in the game
yeah even when the game is decided Kidd leaves the starters in until the very end, it always irks me

My god Randle is trash

This is nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

Since being re-inserted into the Starting Lineup, after Byron inexplicably put him on the bench:

21games 30.1mpg 13.3ppg 11.3rpg on .464 FG%

Also, he was okay in the first 20, then took a HUGE dip when he was moved to the bench (it was pretty bad), and clearly been good since coming back.

Over the season, he's 2nd in Double Doubles for PF with 26. Anthony Davis # 1, 29.

Has proven he is one of the best rebounders in the NBA. Especially on the defensive end, where he rebounds at only a slightly lower rate than Hassan Whiteside and DeAndre Jordan (32.2) and (32.9) to (31.7), respectively.

This is all from a guy who is essentially a rookie because he couldn't play basketball, even in a practice setting from the end of October, until around April last year.

And also a guy who is extremely raw on the offensive end.

Yes, there is a lot to work on for him. Like I said he's really raw offensively. But he's averaged a double double over the course of this season with being raw. Basically being a bull in a china shop because he has a lack of touch at times, lack of right hand, lack of a midrange shot.

The right hand is the toughest to fix. The other two are not things that are what they are, and can never be developed.

Is he shaping up to be a Hall of Famer? No... Although I'm not sure how many guys after 1 season, you're saying are hall of famers.

Is he terrible? Absolutely not.

He's playing at a level behind Wiggins.. But other than that, you can argue he's been better than every single guy in his draft class.

Again, that is from a guy who is technically a rookie. And on offense is extremely raw.

Last edited:
Don't sweat it E. Some of these dudes never get tired of being wrong. I think they they even enjoy it actually, on some s & M dominatrix sex slave steez.

I would say his right is trending to be above average. He finishes with his off hand more often and with higher difficulty shots than the average nba player lately, going off the eye test

Don't sweat it E. Some of these dudes never get tired of being wrong. I think they they even enjoy it actually, on some s & M dominatrix sex slave steez.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom