2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Rose byke or nah?

Been back. 22 6 and 6 for the month of Februry on near 50 percent shooting lol

The thing that's crazy is that I think he's still pacing himself. He'll have another gear for the playoffs for sure.

If we get there.

The issue isn't whether Rose is back. It's whether this iteration of the Bulls will ever learn to defend!

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if the warriors get upset. They might get caught sleeping and maybe Lakers will catch fire and can't miss or some ish :lol:

Last edited:
The thing I took from that article that I didn't know about the 96 Bulls was at the time of that article - through 37 games - the average margin of victory for the Bulls was 12 points. That's disgusting.

What is the Dub's average margin of victory? Curious.

The other thing I'm noticing is that the 96 Bulls might've took heat as a team from the old heads but can't find anyone who hated on Michael as a player

Last edited:
What is LeBron talkin bout? :lol:

Chill with these decoded tweets.

The thing I took from that article that I didn't know about the 96 Bulls was at the time of that article - through 37 games - the average margin of victory for the Bulls was 12 points. That's disgusting.

What is the Dub's average margin of victory? Curious.

I think it's 11 for the Warriors.

Another crazy thing about the Bulls is the East was great back then.

Watching the game with lil mans today, even though we 'bout to get CURBSTOMPED.

Steph might not play the second half. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Curry should make it a game within a game to give himself challenges

Like try to score 40 without any 3 pointers

Last edited:
Curry should make it a game within a game to give himself challenges

Like try to score 40 without any 3 pointers

Or try to score 60 on all 3 pointers...

But my prediction is that the Lakers will keep it relatively close (within 10 or less) through the 1st half. Then the Dubs will get more focused and bury them in the 3rd quarter.

Lakers are wearing "24" socks for Kobe, but Nick Young wanted to be different & wear his on opposite feet. So he'll be honoring James Worthy

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom