2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the Bulls-Rockets box score by the way. Feels like it's been a while since the Bulls has done that.

I can see Hoiberg is tightening up the rotation.

All the stuff about changing stuff Thibs was doing and I can see Hoiberg is slowly coming around to doing what people complained about Thibs.

Last edited:
Man. I never seen old timers hate on Mike or Lebron or Kobe like this.

Or did they?

*edit

Just read the article. Sounds like a NTer wrote it, the amount of hate on it :x

Like if that was a post, it'd be banned status!

Kareem and Oscar have hated on everyone after them. But that's really it. Steph is getting more of it.

That might be the stupidest thing I've ever read. I'm legitimately angry at it and would probably punch that author if I saw him.
Complete and utter basura that I wouldnt wipe my *** with. From the very first paragraph I knew it was gonna be ****, the second paragraph strongly reinforced that opinion and when he said there was no skill to shooting that just confirmed it. I honestly question if this man has ever even touched a basketball.

Man. I never seen old timers hate on Mike or Lebron or Kobe like this.

Or did they?

*edit

Just read the article. Sounds like a NTer wrote it, the amount of hate on it :x

Like if that was a post, it'd be banned status!

Kareem and Oscar have hated on everyone after them. But that's really it. Steph is getting more of it.

I see.

Well.

You know what they say.

You know you're doing something right if people are hating on you

Unless you're Lebron

He does nothing right

Last edited:
Cool *** Jimmy B.

and, I thought he said he was getting a haircut before the game. Man thats a clean up he got, ***** still ragged

A nice side effect to having both Butler and Dunleavy active at the same time

Tony Snell no longer getting minutes
devil.gif
That Feeling 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw that Jimmy B alley oop, my god he got up head at the rim

Hope Kobe plays vs Dubs tomorrow

24 turnovers by the Bulls ehh?

Have a feeling Bulls haven't learned anything. They're just lucky the Rockets suck more.

Rick Fox on NBATV saying what most people avoid saying about Kyrie, he's injured every year and that he'd take IT over him because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom