2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm done. It's hard making outlandish statement after outlandish statement lol. Feels like a full time job :lol:. Don't no how some do it in here, takes energy.
But the hate most showed to this Lakers squad, which is the worst in its history while playing the best team and player in the world today was despicable lol.

FYI Steph winning his 2nd mvp and championship this year. Nothing is gonna stop that.

7ca7d4ad8189a37d915507ddea7ebfbb.jpg

Any superstar that wanna beat the warriors, don't have to worry about Steph making 30 footers, dancing..... Come to the Lakers

View media item 1940889

Last edited:
Ok I'm done. It's hard making outlandish statement after outlandish statement lol. Feels like a full time job
laugh.gif
. Don't no how some do it in here, takes energy.
But the hate most showed to this Lakers squad, which is the worst in its history while playing the best team and player in the world today was despicable lol.

FYI Steph winning his 2nd mvp and championship this year. Nothing is gonna stop that.
i got endurance for days b

Right? :lol:

Two things the Lakers did do that other teams can emulate, though:
- sticky hands on perimeter passes
- limit second and third chances

Those two things, and 'hope they miss' is what happened. :lol:

The Warriors are an average offensive rebounding (and, by association, an average second chance scoring) team. They play small lineups so much that they essentially limit themselves in that category. It's not something the Lakers exploited, the Warriors just don't crash the offensive boards, in general.

The fact that GS lost to this trash squad automatically keeps the 72-10 Bulls as the best team ever. I don't care if the Dubs go 73-9. Pathetic.

They will be alright. The Dubs are still the best team in the league, though.

The Lakers are so trash. It's so tough to watch. 
tired.gif

But they looked great today. 
smile.gif

By win percentage margin (.727 difference between the teams) entering the game, the result is the biggest upset in NBA history, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Remember when Lakers fans used to say things like "championships are the only things that matter"? And used to clown fans from other teams for getting hyped about regular season wins?

Remember when Lakers fans used to say things like "championships are the only things that matter"? And used to clown fans from other teams for getting hyped about regular season wins?

yep, this will be them for the foreseeable future, not matter how hard they try to deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom