2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, this will be them for the foreseeable future, not matter how hard they try to deny it

the-atlanta-hawks-josh-smith-draws-a-laugh-as-he-grabs-a-slew-of-basketballs-dd4ach.jpg

The fact that GS lost to this trash squad automatically keeps the 72-10 Bulls as the best team ever. I don't care if the Dubs go 73-9. Pathetic.

They will be alright. The Dubs are still the best team in the league, though.

The Lakers are so trash. It's so tough to watch. |I

But they looked great today. :smile:  

I just checked and the 95-96 bulls lost to the knicks by 32 in one game. I know the 95-96 knicks werent bad as todays lakers team but still. Bad nights happen

Last edited:
I know I must sound completely insane but if Sim Bhullar could just get under 320 pounds. :lol:

kid is talented.

I watch too much D-league. :smh:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by amel223

Lakers win and somehow this thread still comes around to slandering the Clippers
roll.gif
Is it really that hard to understand that they are forever connected.

Any convo about one involves the other. You HONESTLY think that if the Clippers were to win a championship, there would be no Laker slander?

For real? 
laugh.gif

The fact that GS lost to this trash squad automatically keeps the 72-10 Bulls as the best team ever. I don't care if the Dubs go 73-9. Pathetic.

I just checked and the 95-96 bulls lost to the knicks by 32 in one game. I know the 95-96 knicks werent bad as todays lakers team but still. Bad nights happen
Ayyye, Knicks were the only team to beat the Bulls in a playoff game that year too 8)

Ayyye, Knicks were the only team to beat the Bulls in a playoff game that year too 8)

Is that Banner up in MSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom