2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya cant seriously think tony wroten is a good nba player :lol:
he's a roster player on bad teams. nothing wrong with that. hopefully, he has improved his overall gm

Last edited:
kobe raining buckets on shane screaming he cant guard me 
pimp.gif

balled so hard that artest switched teams to be with the champ 
pimp.gif

Grizzlies can have Lou Williams for a first rounder. :nerd:

I think (or at least hope lol) Memphis will be pushing for a member to add to Conley / Gasol / Zbo and possibly Lance over the next few years.

Plus, their firsts are locked up over the next few years because of BOS and DEN.

Last edited:
kobe raining buckets on shane screaming he cant guard me :pimp:

balled so hard that artest switched teams to be with the champ :pimp:

I remember reading a story about artest going all out versus d Wade one game, really hounding him and playing with intensity. During a break Wade talks to him and asks what's up, why is he going so hard. Artest tells him he has to get ready, got Kobe coming up tomorrow nite :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

I remember reading a story about artest going all out versus d Wade one game, really hounding him and playing with intensity. During a break Wade talks to him and asks what's up, why is he going so hard. Artest tells him he has to get ready, got Kobe coming up tomorrow nite :lol: :pimp:

kobe aint even the toughest guy artest played against

Last edited:

Ron aint eeem lying either. Roy used to give him the business :x :x :x

well that's fine, artest aint the toughest Kobe faced either.

View media item 1941712

kobe raining buckets on shane screaming he cant guard me 
pimp.gif

balled so hard that artest switched teams to be with the champ 
pimp.gif
I remember reading a story about artest going all out versus d Wade one game, really hounding him and playing with intensity. During a break Wade talks to him and asks what's up, why is he going so hard. Artest tells him he has to get ready, got Kobe coming up tomorrow nite
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
well that's fine, artest aint the toughest Kobe faced either.

thats my dude tho 
pimp.gif

artest3.gif

Last edited:
Memphis Grizzlies Adding New Jersey Next Season

As previously reported, the Memphis Grizzlies are among the new teams who will be wearing an additional uniform next season. The 2016-17 NBA season Adidas catalog lists the new uniform for the Grizzlies to be a “Pride Alternate” uniform. The catalog describes these uniforms with this paragraph:

"I ain't make the All-Stars, but I'm flu game sick, last time they count me out, what I do? Game 6."

:x :x :x :x :smokin

Memphis Grizzlies Adding New Jersey Next Season

As previously reported, the Memphis Grizzlies are among the new teams who will be wearing an additional uniform next season. The 2016-17 NBA season Adidas catalog lists the new uniform for the Grizzlies to be a “Pride Alternate” uniform. The catalog describes these uniforms with this paragraph:
mevkmpKWX9-wcCAWM3aDu0Q.jpg

A655CBDD.jpg

Last edited:
Memphis should be named the blues..

And New Orleans should be named the jazz.. It's just wrong having that name used for Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom