2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmac work ethic tho
sick.gif
he didnt just have a lazy eye 

Ayyye, Knicks were the only team to beat the Bulls in a playoff game that year too
glasses.gif
Yeah I remember that year. They swept the Sonics 6-0, right @dmbrhs?

Ayyye, Knicks were the only team to beat the Bulls in a playoff game that year too
glasses.gif
You do know the Sonics beat them twice in the Finals, right?
playoffs. I said playoffs.
The finals are a part of the playoffs though...just saying

Last edited:
I remember back in the day I used to have heated debates with friends about Kobe vs T-Mac.

When cats used to say T-Mac, VC & AI, Nash, Agent 0, Crumpled up dollar bill face, Paul Pierce > Kobe...Damn near fighting words.
Man every year haters would pick a new sack to jump on to say they were better then Bean.

I've heard both arguments, The Finals are a part of your playoff run, and you playoff to win a championship, not to make it to The Finals. Both are equally valid.

I've heard both arguments, The Finals are a part of your playoff run, and you playoff to win a championship, not to make it to The Finals. Both are equally valid.
I see this argument as well. But, playoffs are billed as the playoffs and the championship is billed as the finals.

Last edited:
indeed. I like the warriors and i support them until they play my actual squad, then its f those struggle melanin dudes and donkey.

tomorrow, I'm back hoping they break the bulls record.

Even tho I give you a hard time about it, I'm low key the same way :\

I haven't seen anything on when Kevin Martin is gonna officially join the roster. Anyone have color on this?

I always found it interesting how anybody that was a legit threat to Kobe's throne couldn't stay healthy. His career path is a lot like Jay z.

Spurs are only 2.5 back of the Warriors & play them twice in San Antonio where they're undefeated.

Crazy how GSW is on pace to win 70+ & HCA is still in question this deep into the year. Not that it really matters for either team :lol:

Would be amazing if the Spurs end up with the 1 seed :lol: still funny how nobody ever talks about them but this year especially. Like bruh this team is one of the greatest teams ever in terms of records :lol:

There were 7 games yesterday. The team with the better record won only two of those games - Thunder over the Bucks and Heat over the Sixers. "Upsets" everywhere else. Sunday Funday.

People were debating Kobe vs Tmac for a while but we all know that Tmac Magic jersey was worn by almost everyone :pimp:

Tmac n Kobe games was always glued to... i honestly think those battles were much better than Prime Vince

Easily. VC never really had a legit shot at the throne. TMAC was out for blood early. Showed very quickly he had no heart, and kobe battled through all the adversity to prove he was THE killer of his generation. ha. I feel lucky i was able to witness that myself as a kid.

Would be amazing if the Spurs end up with the 1 seed :lol: still funny how nobody ever talks about them but this year especially. Like bruh this team is one of the greatest teams ever in terms of records :lol:

Nobody cares about the spurs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom