2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i miss the 09 magic. i liked that squad. plus they made it easy to win chips :smokin

I was disgusted at both those Magic and Nuggets teams being such pushovers after the Lakers and Rockets basically had knife fights the whole series

2010 lakers/suns series was one of my favorites ever though. What kobe did to grant hill and alvin gentry is the stuff of legend. I remember watching it with my cousin and he was talking hella **** the whole time in the final game while kobe was shredding phoenix. it was great. :smokin

son finished with, so what if they won, kg finna smash em again in the finals.

welp. :smokin

Lance been balling. Doc gon doc. Wiggins, Lavine and Kat been solid, I like them dudes together.

Hopefully Steph can get 5 more rings now. For real I have been enjoying watching him more than MJ. Wanted MJ to get his face smashed by my knicks tho, and rather root for the smaller guy too

Jabari with another solid outing. 18 & 11. Averaging 21 & 7 since the All star break.

Magic are fun to watch. What happened to CJ Watson. He out for the season or something?

Hopefully Steph can get 5 more rings now. For real I have been enjoying watching him more than MJ. Wanted MJ to get his face smashed by my knicks tho, and rather root for the smaller guy too

You're older too. You can retain/appreciate more of what you're watching. I've seen so many Jordan games, but a lot of them, I was'nt fully realizing what I was witnessing...just knew it was greatness.

Unless you're like, 40. Then forget all that. :lol:

You're older too. You can retain/appreciate more of what you're watching. I've seen so many Jordan games, but a lot of them, I was'nt fully realizing what I was witnessing...just knew it was greatness.

Unless you're like, 40. Then forget all that. :lol:

40 is not that old. :frown:

Such sorcery
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom