2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta win that chip now. theres nothing left. maybe, finish undefeated at the crib, but then they gotta get the chip or this is all wack.

warriors fans puffing their chests when their team finally wins a game vs a weak opponent 
laugh.gif

We will not win a championship if we don't get the careless turnovers tightened up, and the continue solidifying the bench role.

Winning all these games is masking the issues we have.

i really have a feeling that someone is going to upset the Warriors in the Playoffs.  Everything been going too well for them and everyone expects them to win, which i why i expect something weird to happen.

The thing is, I don't think THEY expect this with the way they're playing, meaning they're going to try to get this cleaned up in the next 20+ games....

Kerr definitely isn't going let this go without trying to remedy...reminds me of the start of last year before everyone bought in (around Spurs home loss).

I'm nervous this will be like the year Orlando with penny and shaq had the best home record and then ended up with home court advantage throughout and ended up getting swept in the Finals

i miss the 09 magic. i liked that squad. plus they made it easy to win chips :smokin

I was disgusted at both those Magic and Nuggets teams being such pushovers after the Lakers and Rockets basically had knife fights the whole series

The Nuggets team that had Billups right? That's probably the best team Melo ever had.

^Nah that would be Syracuse ^

:rofl:

But yea, that Nuggets team was Melo, Billups, Birdman, JR Smith, Kenyon Martin and I think Nene.

i really have a feeling that someone is going to upset the Warriors in the Playoffs.  Everything been going too well for them and everyone expects them to win, which i why i expect something weird to happen.
Like them playing all Healthy teams instead of all Bad-health Laden teams 

Wouldn't really be weird, it'd be more normal but I see your point...Yea, yep, I see it. Yep

Last edited:
not gon happen bruhs. aint no team good enough to beat them, even with the TO's. Spurs probably get mopped before the wcf. Clippers gonna clipper. Okc..lol.

Maybe the Raptors upset them...I actually wouldn't be completely shocked. Squad is lit.

not gon happen bruhs. aint no team good enough to beat them, even with the TO's. Spurs probably get mopped before the wcf. Clippers gonna clipper. Okc..lol.

Maybe the Raptors upset them...I actually wouldn't be completely shocked. Squad is lit.

I just think they're lucky lakers ain't taking that 8th seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom