2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harden shouldn't make it. Team is a dumpster fire,and that honestly matters.
This logic makes no sense. As if portland is that much better than Houston. It isnt like Dame has been better than Harden this season either

Putting up historically great numbers and they could easily jump portland in the standings by season's end. No guarantee blazers make the playoffs.

****** dont put up 29 8 and 8 everyday b
Strong Cosign.

Harden is a 1 man team out there, sometimes 2 if Dwight shows up.

He is surrounded with underachievers, and it's no fault of his. He will take his All NBA spot, for sure.

James Harden shouldn't make it. Team is a dumpster fire,and that honestly matters.

This logic makes no sense. As if portland is that much better than Houston. It isnt like Dame has been better than Harden this season either

Putting up historically great numbers and they could easily jump portland in the standings by season's end. No guarantee blazers make the playoffs.

for me, it was all about expectation. the rockets were expected to have a strong season after reaching the WCF undermanned. the blazers were expected to be on the bottom of the conference. no guarantee the rockets will make the playoffs either lol.

Gonna be real funny when the Lakers lose their pick in the lottery.

Their tears ........loading

Been expecting to lose the pick since the moment I found out we kept the last one.... So it's no different than what I expect.

Again... this rebuilding and stinking period hasn't been as bad as you guys want it to be for Lakers fans....

Last edited:
Philly needs to stop playing and send Carl Landry and Nik Stauskas, maybe Embiid too, to the D League so Diddy has more help

I don't think it's fair but you know that it's a factor. Especially when that team went from being the two awed last year to this mess.

Losing the pick in a bad draft isn't the end of the world. I'd be disappointed though, but next year's draft looks better and deeper.

If they finish strong with the young players showing progress and they lose the pick, I can live with it. At some point they're going to have to forfeit that pick anyways.

That said, they're still 4 games behind Phoenix and 4.5 behind Brooklyn.

Even if they show some life, I doubt they make that difference up lol.

You really think he's gone before Nerlens?

Yes Noel fits with Embiid, Simmons/Ingram and Saric a lot better. I wonder what kind of value we could get for Okafor...he needs to stay his *** out of trouble for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom