2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
warriors breaking the bulls record is basically a wrap
dont see how the spurs can overtake the 1 seed
and they play the spurs 2 of their last 4 games, where all key spurs will be resting :smh:

Bill Simmons @BillSimmons
Congrats to the Lakers for showing so much pride lately. Finishing with 20-22 wins gives you great momentum for next year - make it happen!

Bill Simmons @BillSimmons
Hey 2016 Lakers, just say no... to 60+ losses.

youtu.be/H008I590stc

Last edited:
CdCbk5-XIAAcjrS

:x :x :x

Oh my

Realistic expectations for the Lakers next season? Assuming they lose the pick and land an attainable 3 or 5
If they can snag Whiteside they might sneak in the playoffs.

Miami will presumably move McRoberts & end up w/ 45 mil in space. Durant is clearly a target. But they don't have Whiteside's bird rights & obviously don't have Durant's.

Even if they negotiate Wade down to 15/year, they only have 30 to split between KD & Whiteside, which isn't enough.

But if you re-sign Whiteside, you're essentially running the same squad from this year that isn't really contending.

Wonder what Riley is gonna do.

If LA can't get Whiteside, they're probably in the (late) lottery again. KD/Bron is unlikely, Drummond's restricted, DeRozan just isn't that good, Horford would be a solid piece but idk if he's propelling you to the playoffs. Parsons/Barnes aren't getting you there either.

Last edited:
^^^ The Dubs may be looking a little less invincible lately, but I still have a very hard time seeing any team beating them 4 times in a series when the majority of the games will be played at Oracle.

Gonna be real funny when the Lakers lose their pick in the lottery.

Their tears ........loading

Been expecting to lose the pick since the moment I found out we kept the last one.... So it's no different than what I expect.

Again... this rebuilding and stinking period hasn't been as bad as you guys want it to be for Lakers fans....
It's just starting tho , just the 8th seed ain't even on the horizon for at least a couple seasons :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom