2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistic expectations for the Lakers next season? Assuming they lose the pick and land an attainable 3 or 5
If they can snag Whiteside they might sneak in the playoffs.

Miami will presumably move McRoberts & end up w/ 45 mil in space. Durant is clearly a target. But they don't have Whiteside's bird rights & obviously don't have Durant's.

Even if they negotiate Wade down to 15/year, they only have 30 to split between KD & Whiteside, which isn't enough.

But if you re-sign Whiteside, you're essentially running the same squad from this year that isn't really contending.

Wonder what Riley is gonna do.

If LA can't get Whiteside, they're probably in the (late) lottery again. KD/Bron is unlikely, Drummond's restricted, DeRozan just isn't that good, Horford would be a solid piece but idk if he's propelling you to the playoffs. Parsons/Barnes aren't getting you there either.

I don't think there's any possible way Miami lets whiteside walk with wades age and Bosh's health being in question. I think he has all of the power right now.

Realistic expectations for the Lakers next season? Assuming they lose the pick and land an attainable 3 or 5
If they can snag Whiteside they might sneak in the playoffs.

Miami will presumably move McRoberts & end up w/ 45 mil in space. Durant is clearly a target. But they don't have Whiteside's bird rights & obviously don't have Durant's.

Even if they negotiate Wade down to 15/year, they only have 30 to split between KD & Whiteside, which isn't enough.

But if you re-sign Whiteside, you're essentially running the same squad from this year that isn't really contending.

Wonder what Riley is gonna do.

If LA can't get Whiteside, they're probably in the (late) lottery again. KD/Bron is unlikely, Drummond's restricted, DeRozan just isn't that good, Horford would be a solid piece but idk if he's propelling you to the playoffs. Parsons/Barnes aren't getting you there either.

I don't think there's any possible way Miami lets whiteside walk with wades age and Bosh's health being in question. I think he has all of the power right now.
Safe assumption I can't argue.

So yea, LA will be in the '17 lottery. 3rd straight year. By far their worst 3 year stretch since most of their fanbase has been alive.

Last edited:
Safe assumption I can't argue.

So yea, LA will be in the '17 lottery. 3rd straight year. By far their worst 3 year stretch since most of their fanbase has been alive.

It's just starting tho , just the 8th seed ain't even on the horizon for at least a couple seasons :lol:

:lol:

ALA hanging on by a loose thread. Gotta admire the persistence
I admire the persistence to the false hope as well ...the young core gon lead the Lakers back to titles or better yet KD and Westbrook :pimp:

Reactions: HIM
You're acting like this isn't their worst season in franchise history. After previously having their worst season last year. And their worst season since moving to LA the year before. If the Celtics did that the past three years... :lol:

View media item 1944106

Damn,
mean.gif
that team has a black cloud above them.
For real bro, 3 deaths in the past month 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 21m21 minutes ago

ESPN sources say that the Wizards will sign Marcus Thornton

Good pick up for the Wiz I think. They could use another perimeter scorer. Should help them with a last push to get in the playoffs.

Anyone know why Ayesha Curry is trending on Twitter? Seems she said something that a bunch of people didn't like, but I couldn't tell what.

Good pick up for the Wiz I think. They could use another perimeter scorer. Should help them with a last push to get in the playoffs.

Wiz fading down the stretch. Team is desperate to make playoffs. The change to pace and space sacrificing defense cost us all year long. Warriors effect. That style of play hurt us.

Wiz fading down the stretch. Team is desperate to make playoffs. The change to pace and space sacrificing defense cost us all year long. Warriors effect. That style of play hurt us.

Wittman finally gone after this season?

they need to change their damn name from the wizards

I love how Ayesha Curry is always used as the standard of a good woman. She's like the Mitch Richmond of Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom