2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know kim body fake and hella shopped, but the uncensored version of that pic she put on ig the other day is hot af

Then you have Kim K taking nude selfies for attention
laugh.gif
she got mine 

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

So you don't want your s/o to care about you?
Controlling ain't caring. Hell no I don't want some chick constantly over my shoulder, "Are there girls at your new job? You need to quit, then. That job doesn't fit your future goals." 
laugh.gif

Jealousy ain't a character trait, it's a character flaw.

updated vid

I wonder if Ainge can build a contender while keeping him AND Smart on the team. I'd love to see that.

Last edited:
3 players could average 20ppg and 10apg this season...

Wall
Wesbrook
Cp3

Can't remember the last time this has been done. Crazy.

the bulls got obamacare or something?? what the hell is up with all the injury/health related mishaps?
mean.gif
Jimmy Butler seeing Dr.Andrew (IDK Who that is) because Bulls medical team SUCKS! Plain and simple. 

Too many times, had the Bulls medical team cleared their players to play again without the proper evaluation. 

It's been happening for far too long and it's very consistent as to why Bulls players are always injured. 

Threads all over the place.

Who really cares about this Kim K tape anymore it's legit 13 years old. The fact that it still gets brought up is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom